Before & After Pictures

thenogueras
on 3/24/05 2:33 pm - Atwater, CA
I finally made it to the before & after pictures. Feb. 05, I was down 103 pounds. Check out my new pictures! Congratulations to all July 04, new beginnings!!!! God has really blessed me through all this!!! Love Karen ~315/225/212--138
JustHat
on 3/24/05 3:47 pm - NM
Wow, what a difference 100 pounds makes. You look great! Hat
thenogueras
on 3/24/05 11:29 pm - Atwater, CA
Thank you so much and God Bless You and Your Journey! Karen
bunnymorris
on 3/24/05 4:51 pm - Georgetown, TX
RNY on 07/22/04 with
Good for you, Karen! I hit that century mark too. Makes a big difference doesn't it? Do people recognize you? You look terrific and I bet you feel great! Way to go!!! Love, Bunny
thenogueras
on 3/24/05 11:33 pm - Atwater, CA
Hi Bunny, Alot of people are amazed and can't believe it, Now my family doesn't remember me any other way. Isn't that funny? All my pictures(family) are still hanging up in the house and the kids are always saying that's not you mom, I don't remember you that big. I feel wonderful, so much energy and can run up the flight of stairs at work and not be out of breathe! Praise God! You look awesome, too!!!! Congratulations to you! Take Care! Love Karen
us2bfat C.
on 3/24/05 7:42 pm - selden, NY
wooooo hooooooo you must be thrilled you look totally awesome wooooo hoooooo wowser you look gorgeous... Stacy
thenogueras
on 3/24/05 11:38 pm - Atwater, CA
Thank You So Much Stacy!!! That made feel really good! It's feels great to have soo much attention. I tell everyone that I had this surgery, because it is such an awesome success for me!! I am very blessed to have had this surgery! You look awesome, too! Congratulations to you! God Bless! Love Karen
threegetts
on 3/24/05 11:04 pm - Rio Rancho, NM
Karen, You are beautiful, I love your smile! Congrats on your success! Cindy
thenogueras
on 3/24/05 11:40 pm - Atwater, CA
Thank you so much Cindy and May God Bless You! Love Karen
jcordell
on 3/25/05 3:09 am - TX
Wow Karen! You look GREAT! Keep it up! Jeff
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting