I changed one thing....

Tanja Y
on 3/24/05 2:04 pm - Wahiawa, HI
I changed one thing and WOW what a difference it's made. I took the advice to find the low carb/sugar free coffee creamers since I was unable to give up my coffee addiction. And since I did I've went from 296 to 290!! I bought the creamers last Saturday!!! So thanks for everyone who suggested them. It's really made a big difference to me. I tried to just give up coffee, to no avail. Even tho I drink de-caf or hafcaf I became a horrid grumpy person without my morning coffee. Now I can drink my flavorful creamy coffee and start my day with a smile....which my family truely appreciates! ~Tanja 448/290/148
Lovin L.
on 3/24/05 10:06 pm - Wildwood Crest, NJ
Tanya i am a tea drinker but i use creamer also can you tell me the brand name of this creamer and where you found them? Thanks Denice
T R.
on 3/24/05 11:06 pm
Yes!! Congrats on the loss!! Now.... please tell us where we can find this stuff! Sounds wonderful. I have become a morning coffee drinker since surgery and can't start my day without a nice cup of joe. I have been using the fat free kind but haven't found the sugar free one yet. Take care and keep on losing!! Tami 275/185/140 45 lbs 2 go!!
Tanja Y
on 3/24/05 11:58 pm - Wahiawa, HI
I found them at our commisary here on post, but I'm sure they can be found at regular grocery stores. Nestle Coffee-Mate Hazelnut Sugar free/Carb Select Serving:1Tbsp Calories 30 Total carbs 2 g No protein, no sugar Nestle Coffee-Mate French Vanilla Sugar free/Carb Select Serving 1 Tbsp Calories 30 Total carbs 2 g No protein, no sugar Maybe not the best thing for you, but I was using regular International Creamers which had a ton of calories/fat/sugar in them. And I was using it alot, and alot of if. I know we're supposed to be only drinking no calories drinks~but I just can't give up my coffee. I gave up Dr. Pepper, I gave up my wine on the weekends....I can't give up my coffee too! So the way I see it, better to use the sugar free low carb creamer in my coffee then the normal high calories stuff. I like this stuff so much I actually threw away my bottle of liquid vanilla hazelnut creamer so I can't read the label and say exactly how many calories it had, but I do remember freaking out when I read it. ~Tanja 448/290/148
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1114 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views