DAILY LOG Thursday

(deactivated member)
on 3/24/05 9:59 am - 'Burbs of St. Louis, MO
I didn't really eat much today, but my dinner choice left something to be desired. I also didn't exercise...shopped with my mom and sister instead. I bought another 6 pairs of sexy underwear. Why men like underwear I'll never know, but my husband salivates just thinking about it. How funny! Today I found out that my sister, who is a teacher, will not be recommended for a position next year, just one year shy of being tenured. I feel really bad for her, but there's nothing I can do. Her school will be filling her position, but I'd feel so guilty if I got it (I applied two months ago). Of course, I'd have to get an interview first...guess I'll cross that bridge later. B~string cheese, a couple of bites of my husband's leftover pizza L~JITB southwest chicken fajita D~JITB grilled chicken brushetta (most of it, anyway) S~1 cup tortilla chips, 1/4 cup guacamole Calories: 1176 Protein: 76 Vitamins: All Liquids: Not good Exercise: None Pamela -92 Rain, rain, go away...
JustHat
on 3/24/05 11:42 am - NM
B: started a protein shake. I really need to fini**** before the day is over. L: 2 Tbs of chicken wrapped around stuffing. Then I barfed it up. So, it doesn't count. D: 4 oz pork steak. My pouch loved this. S: 1 cup FF milk Calories: 402 Protein: 53 Carbs: 16 Fats: 13 Looks like I need to eat something else before bed to get in some more protein. Vitamins: still can't find them. But, will get the calcium in. Liquids: good Exercise: moved and emptied boxes around. could be worse.
Marcy B.
on 3/25/05 12:04 am - West Bloomfield, MI
B- 3 strips turkey bacon L- 2 slices chicken quasadilla ( Big Boy) S- !/2 c starbucks ff/sf latte- w/ biscotti ( didn't need it) S- 1 tbls. dairy queen blizzard ( an old favorite, my hubby was eating it cuz my daughter who works there brought it to him at the Starbucks!! I was overhungry and couldn't resist, so I had some. It tasted good going down, but it made me queasy, and then I was very tired... probably dumping syndrome. S- Finished off the squash seeds- ate way too many- I think I am eating out of boredom and loneliness, cuz hubby is putting in very late hours working during tax season.... food was always my companion figured I should eat some dinner- that was around 7:30 Bean Dip/Cheese/Nachos- ( good for my digestion.....) Late night snack- Bag of airpopped popcorn. Today I am not hungry at all.. I guess thats the way it goes when the pouch has been stuffed! But I lost another pound- legitimately at 280. Can't wait for the scale to move to 279..... That is right around the corner. Worked out doing water aerobics yesterday- it was fine, but now today I am very sore. Trainer said to wait until Monday. Marcy -87
jcordell
on 3/25/05 3:20 am - TX
Pamela, first of all, let me say WAY TO GO! Looks like the scale has been good to you lately! That's AWESOME! B-McD's sausage egg mcmuffin w/half the bread thrown away L-Chicken breast with broccoli, peas and carrots D-1/2 Chili relleno, refried beans w/cheese and ground beef S-Atkins advantage strawberry shake (for protein) Liquids-51 oz. water, 32 oz. s/f lemonade Exercise: None. Gee, no wonder I didn't lose anything... Again, congrats on the sudden loss! Keep it up! Jeff -107
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1114 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views