DAILY LOG Tuesday

(deactivated member)
on 3/23/05 12:53 am - 'Burbs of St. Louis, MO
I must admit that I ate all day long. I'm not really sure why, I guess boredom and the rainy day blues. I binged on chocolate until I decided I'd better stop before I dump, and I grazed ALL EVENING. I won't bother you with the details today. Okay, it's actually because I don't remember all the details! I did exercise...treadmill for 30 minutes at higher intensity and 30 minutes weight lifting. I had to weight myself about five times just to make sure I was reading it right. The slider kept going down and down...all the way to 260. Five pounds, magically gone. Well, after yesterday's bad food, I imgaine some of that might be back. But at least I broke the stall! Pamela -92
Marcy B.
on 3/23/05 8:23 am - West Bloomfield, MI
Congrats on breaking your stall, if history continues then I should be right behind you. I keep floating back and forth between a couple of pounds. My eating has been funky today too, and I think its for the same reasons- boredom- blues... not sure exactly. I haven't really eaten any meals of substance and that is concerning me I am embarrassed to post what I have eaten cuz it is so ridiculous but maybe in doing so I can salvage what is left of the day. Breakfast- 1 c Kashi & Milk ( how come I can eat a cup of anything??) Snack- Protein Cocoa Snack- Way to many squash seeds.. I am craving salt and I don't know why. But even with all of the fat, there is protein in them so I guess its not all bad, but here's a concept. an actual meal might be nice,dontcha think? Lunch- Yogurt- 2 Babybel Cheeses- Pretzels 380 calories 22 protein ( also seems like alot to eat, but the cheese is soft, so is the yogurt.we won't discuss the pretzels, and my need to crunch.... Snack- Small- F/F S/F Starbucks Latte ( yum...great sweet treat and with the steamed skimmed milk you get the protein- ) Breton Mini Crackers- 150 Calories worth ( these are really good- must either package them up in single serving sizes, or throw them away- cuz I feel like I could graze and eat the whole box) Bought some sugar free- low carb chocolate covered caramels- not sure why....they looked and sounded good ( and they are...they are making me tired and I might dump, which strangly would be a good thing for me at this point because I am constipated....sorry....I share because I can. ) Dontcha love my stream of consciousness rambling??? So...now I am probably up to 1200 calories already...no wonder I am not losing weight. And, I still have to have a sensible dinner. I will resolve to eat something reasonable for dinner... have my night time snack (otherwise I wake up in the middle of the night to eat) and hope for the best for the rest of the day. I can't wait until I find a job already, this boredom is killing me. Oh well, old habits die hard- but I guess I don't have to fall completely off the wagon. So hopefully tomorrow will be a better day. Marcy -87
TweedyBird
on 3/23/05 12:02 pm - Somewhere, AR
You know, my trainer said, you have to take in fat to burn fat. I messed up one day big time (increased my fat intake big time ( Small McDonald's French Fry.....shhhhhhh do not tell!) and dang...I dropped like 4 lbs. However, she did say....messing up too often will have the opposite effect. So congrats on getting the scales moving....you gave your body what it needed! Oh she then suggested Flax seed oil ( ummmm did not sound nearly as good as the fat found in the french fries ). Nonetheless, when the scales starts to slow, I do put a few drops of flax seed oil in my salad dressing and it helps! Tweedy
JustHat
on 3/23/05 1:55 pm - NM
Today was an easy day to keep track of. B: protein bar L: salad w/blue cheese dressing (I allow myself this weakness) 2 Tbs. of cottage cheese D: 1/4 a slice of whole grain bread with butter 2 bites of this chick and dumpling thing S: protein bar I need to make myself get on the exercising first thing in the morning or I pu**** off all day long. And, I need more water.
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1114 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views