Easter Challenge Update!

deeno
on 3/22/05 11:19 pm - Kokomo, IN
Well, I didn't make it. I didn't lose any weight at all for this challenge, and I was on board since day one of it. I did exercise a bunch (I'm playing in four volleyball leagues right now), I drank my water, and ate my protein. I'm just in a "lull". So, for the next challenge, I'm going to be more "process" focused instead of "goal" focused. I think I'll feel better about the whole challenge thing if I had more control over the results (not that I'm a control freak.....oh, wait, I am). I am so close to being 100 pounds less than my heaviest recorded weight. I'm giving myself a present when I get there, too. I'm going to get that hair laser removal thing so I never have to shave my legs again. Funny, huh? I'll keep you all posted on how that goes. Looking forward to the next challenge.... Diana
(deactivated member)
on 3/23/05 12:56 am - 'Burbs of St. Louis, MO
I won't make my goal for the second challenge in a row, but I'm closer today than I was on Monday. At least that's a step in the right direction! Starting weight: 267 Goal weight: 252 Current weight: 260 Total lost: 7 Pamela -87
(deactivated member)
on 3/23/05 5:49 am - 'Burbs of St. Louis, MO
Oops...make that -92 under my name. You think I would have gotten that right!
samyrna
on 3/23/05 1:46 am - Sanford, MI
I probably won't make it either. BUT I have lost inches, 6 total inches and - 4 lbs since the Easter start, I'm happy with that, I will have to put on a new picture very soon, Myrna
StephanyS
on 3/23/05 2:45 am - Milton, FL
Well, I am at 182 right now, and my Easter goal is 180. Maybe I'll make it, and maybe I won't, but I'll be happy either way, especially since I've been on vacation for a week and have a few more days to go. I've lost 13 pounds during the challenge so far, so I must've done something right! Stephany Start 195 Today 182 Easter goal 180 pounds lost 13 pounds to go 2
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1114 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views