Reunion

JustHat
on 3/21/05 11:02 pm - NM
I finally found my scale. I told DH that nothing else will be unpacked for year because I have found the one item that I really needed. The rest is stuff. Looking back it has been 5 weeks since my last weigh in. 5 weeks ago I was 150. As of this morning, I am 141.5. It's slow, but it is movement. And, I was figuring that I had only lost 5 pounds at the most. So, no complaining here. My pants size has also gone from a size 8 to a size 6. And, I have moved into small shirts. As soon as I figure out where the cord is to upload some pictures, I will do so. Hat
Shrinking-Violet
on 3/22/05 4:04 am - Maricopa, AZ
Hat: I spent some time reading your profile, and wow- you have done so well! Talk about progress. Can't wait to see some pics ;) Keep up the good work. You're an inspiration to many Angela C. 229/154/130
T R.
on 3/22/05 11:51 am
You totally rock!! I am the same height as you, how does it feel to be that weight? I think you have done and awesome job with our super tool! It still amazes me that we all have lost all this weight in less than a year, its almost too good to be true. Do you have to pinch yourself? I do! Take care and enjoy your super new sports car bod! Tami 275/185/140 45 pounds 2 go!!
JustHat
on 3/22/05 4:01 pm - NM
Thanks Tami. You are right on my heals. I don't really need to pinch myself because DH chases me around pinching me now. Hat
jcordell
on 3/23/05 3:18 am - TX
Hi Hat! That is AWESOME!!! Wow! Hey, you know what? I was raised in Durango Colorado, which is only about 40 miles or so from Aztec! I worked for American Home Furnishings in Farmington for 4 years, and in their Albuquerque store 2 years! Small world, huh? Anyway, I come to Durango every year to visit in June or July (all my family still lives there)...it would be great to meet you and have lunch or something! Take care, Jeff
JustHat
on 3/23/05 8:09 am - NM
That sounds like a great idea. I can't believe that I move to this small town and so many people have ties to the area. Hat
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1114 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views