I'm back--?post Easter Challenge?

deeno
on 3/21/05 3:25 am - Kokomo, IN
Hi all--I'm back from my trip. I was only able to spend ~2 hours at the Mall of America, but it was cool. The best part of the whole vacation was getting on the scale when I came home--I didn't gain any weight! I didn't lose, but I didn't gain, and I ate really well--not junk food or anything, just wined and dined. Happy to be "home" and back to normal foods. Anyhow--what is our next challenge after Easter? Spring Fling? I didn't lose one single pound for the Easter thing--well, I'm teetering on losing one before Easter, but I was hoping to lose 10. All in all, I'm OK with it--I have to be or I'll lose my mind. My next "goal" for the next challenge is to increase my exercise. I'm also going to change my food intake. I'm not putting a weight loss number as a goal. If the numbers go down--great. But I'm not putting pressure on myself over this. Thought it would be different--maybe less dissappointing. I mean, If I just choose to do stuff, then the only way I'd be disappointed would be if I flat out didn't do it--then it would be my own darn fault, and nothing to cry about. It's all good here. Glad to be back. Looking forward to the next challenge. Diana **next challenge goals 1. walk 2 times a week for the first 2 weeks 2. walk 3 times a week for the next 2 weeks 3. monitor food intake and make better choices 4. limit going out to dinner to 1 x every 2 weeks
(deactivated member)
on 3/21/05 6:31 am - 'Burbs of St. Louis, MO
I like your idea of not putting a weight on a goal. I only lost 2 lbs of my 15 lb goal, and it's really kind of depressing. I think our next challenge should be for the whole spring season. I think I'll make that post... Pamela -87
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1114 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views