DAILY LOG Friday

(deactivated member)
on 3/18/05 8:57 am - 'Burbs of St. Louis, MO
It wasn't a perfect day for me, but it really wasn't all that bad, either. I kind of screwed up at my daughter's Easter party, but it could have been worse. Well, you'll see what I mean! B-string cheese & turkey L-3/4 cup chicken with peppers/onions, 1 oz cheddar cheese, FF sour cream D-Jack-in-the-Box southwestern chicken salad (left half of the lettuce, but ate all the beans, corn, and chicken) with sour cream and hot sauce instead of high calorie dressing S-banana in the morning, ice cream sundae at the party (1 small scoop of ice cream with a couple of teaspoons of topping, 1 oreo cookie, and lots of fruit) I counted this sundae as an ice cream sandwich...hope that was close enough (256 cals) Calories: 1219 Protein: 92 Liquid: 52 oz, give or take Vitamins: All Exercise: 30 min on treadmill Pamela I could ALMOST get that scale down to 264...but right now, I'm still 87 down. Maybe by Monday!
Marcy B.
on 3/19/05 7:26 am - West Bloomfield, MI
Ice Cream is my downfall too! The other day I ate a whole slice ( picking at it all day) of a dairy queen ice cream cake. It tasted great, and I didn't dump, but boy do I get tired when I eat sweets. Its like I am on drugs or something. Definitely not a good feeling. So....it looks like we are bring in the rear...neck and neck.. but slow and steady wins the race my friend. I for one can't wait to break the 90lb mark and be below 280. One day at a time..... Visited with a WLS friend ( who is also one of my best friends pre-surgery too) It seems like we were busy all day eating. 2 sl turkey bacon 90 cal 6 prot Protein Bar 100 10 1 Egg Omlette 150 10 Corn Pudding 200 10 2 cadburry cookies 60 Yogurt 140 5 String Cheese 100 14 Chili w/ Cheese 300 15 Cheese 70 7 Pumpkin Seeds 150 5 Approx 1400 cal 81 gram protein Still having a hard time waking up in the middle of the night to eat. That added 200 calories to my day. Oh well... Saturday is better so far. will post more later. Marcy -87
(deactivated member)
on 3/20/05 12:55 am - 'Burbs of St. Louis, MO
Marcy, when I get that sluggish feeling after eating sugar, I consider that "Stage One Dumping." You ARE dumping, you just didn't eat enough sugar to REALLY make you sick! If you notice that feeling coming on, you're better off pushing the food away, because you WILL get sick. I'm glad that when I dump on sugar, it gives me a flu-like feeling rather than a stomach bug feeling. Now, when I dump on grease, I feel like I'm going to die...thank goodness that's only happened once! Pamela ALMOST -88
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1114 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views