New pic - new jeans

Traci K.
on 3/18/05 4:52 am - Sullivan, MO
Here's a picture of me in my new size 14 jeans! My 6 yr old son took the photo, so pardon the quality. http://traciscottage.com/14jeans.jpg Traci -85 lbs
Shrinking-Violet
on 3/18/05 6:30 am - Maricopa, AZ
Traci you look great!!!! Congratulations ;) But hey, I bet you could even fit in a size 12, 'cause those jeans look a bit baggy eh?! Angela -75 lbs.
Vicki Tobergte
on 3/18/05 7:04 am - Independence, KY
Hi Traci .. You look great girl..Your son did great job taking the picture. Good Job. Vicki
bunnymorris
on 3/18/05 7:55 am - Georgetown, TX
RNY on 07/22/04 with
You look awesome!!! I'm in the 14's now. Isn't it amazing sometimes to pick up a pair and think--these won't fit--too small--but THEY DO! I have that problem--if the skin wasn't so flabby on my stomach I think I would wear a 12 easy! That old extra skin---if you lose-- it will come Well, you look wonderful and your son may be a fashion photograher some day! Love, Bunny
Traci K.
on 3/18/05 8:17 am - Sullivan, MO
Thanks everyone! Yes, they are a bit baggy in the legs, but not in the waist. The joys of being an apple shape. They aren't tight in the waist, just not loose enough I don't think for a 12. It will come in time.
AngelFlyingHappy
on 3/18/05 11:57 am - Oxnard, CA
Tracy: You look FABULOUS!!!!! Congratulations!! Are you going to the spring fling next month? Michelle -126
IrishIze
on 3/18/05 10:24 pm - NJ
Wow, Traci - you look fantastic!!! I just graduated into 14's too and I NEVER thought that would happen!! Congratulations - ain't life grand?!? (BTW, tell your son he did a great job!!) Hugs, Nancy -104
(deactivated member)
on 3/19/05 12:53 am - 'Burbs of St. Louis, MO
You look great! Darned that apple shape! I have it, too, and the legs of even my "skinny" jeans (size 22/24) are too big even though the waist of them is still quite snug. Makes me feel like an elephant with baggy skin! ANYWAY...you look terrific! Pamela ALMOST down 88
Sherri_B
on 3/19/05 4:24 am - washington, MO
you look wonderful ... Man your legs look thin i wish i could lose some of mine .. you look awesome .
jcordell
on 3/19/05 5:17 am - TX
Wow Traci! You look awesome! Keep it up!!! Jeff -107
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1114 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits