DAILY LOG Thursday

(deactivated member)
on 3/17/05 9:55 am - 'Burbs of St. Louis, MO
Ok, I got the day right this time! Day was still pretty crummy, though. Plumber came out and was able to quickly fix our problem with the washer drain, but it turned out my husband cracked the wash basin that the water goes into, so we had to by a new tub PLUS new pipes which now leak. We just can't win! B~Never got around to it L~3 oz grilled chicken, 1/2 cup carrots, 2 or 3 bites of mashed potatoes, 1 roll D~3 oz grilled chicken, 1/2 cup peas, 1/2 cup applesauce, 1 medium baked potato with a bit of cheddar cheese & FF sour cream S~1 oz string cheese...may have a snack later, but doubt it Calories: 886 Protein: 75 Vitamins: Got them all in Liquids: Got at least 50oz in Exercise: Leaving for the gym RIGHT NOW for 30 on treadmill and 30 weight lifting Pamela -87
IrishIze
on 3/17/05 9:32 pm - NJ
Wow, Pam - you sure are having plumbing problems! I hate those days or weeks when it seems like no matter what you do, things go wrong. Hopefully, the black cloud has passed and the sun will start to shine!! Didn't eat much yesterday ~ my tummy was still a bit sensitive from throwing up so much the night before. B: 2 slices of deli turkey, 1/2 slice of lowfat swiss cheese L: 1 sv. of soy crisps with 1 T of lowfat cream cheese S: 1 GIGANTIC strawberry D: 4 oz. turkey sloppy joe (no bread just meat) S: 1/2 Slimfast brownie bar Calories: 527 Carb: 28 Protein: 56 Water: 80 oz. No exercise - I really have to get back to that! I got an offer from the American Woman in town for 3 months for $69. My friend and I are going to join. I can't wait to start walking outside again, but it just doesn't seem to want to warm up here in the northeast. Come on Spring!! Hugs, Nancy -104
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1114 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views