Hi I added some pictures to profile...

Vicki Tobergte
on 3/16/05 2:45 am - Independence, KY
Hi guys just wanted to let you know I added some pictures to my profile let me know if they look all right and there showing up okay...Thanks By the way.. I've been reading on here and you guys are doing great ... We all have our ups and downs but, we have to keep on trying to do our best. That's all we can do, right ... Yeah for US... ((Hugs)) Vicki
IrishIze
on 3/16/05 3:03 am - NJ
Wow - Wow - Wow!!! All I can say is you look AB~FAB!!! I love the way you have your pics - it sort of looks like a resume for an actress! You're doing great, Vicki!! Thanks for sharing your pics with us!! Hugs, Nancy -103
Vicki Tobergte
on 3/16/05 4:12 am - Independence, KY
Awe Nancy you are too sweet.. Thank you very much. ((Hugs)) Vicki -120
jcordell
on 3/16/05 7:04 am - TX
Wow Vicki, you look great! Keep it up!!! Jeff
Vicki Tobergte
on 3/16/05 10:34 am - Independence, KY
Thanks Jeff . Your doing great also . We have the same surgery date. cool Thanks again , Vicki
Tara118
on 3/16/05 7:32 am - Trenton, OH
WOW Vicki!! How impressive!! You look like a totally different person!! You have a great variety of pics too!! Keep up the great work!! Hey, I think you live close to me. I live in the Cincinnati/Dayton Area. You're not far from me are you?? Tara 305/188/170 -117
Vicki Tobergte
on 3/16/05 10:39 am - Independence, KY
Hi Tara, Thanks I feel like a different person yay. Yes we are neighbors I'm from Independence KY but, its like 20 mins from Cinn OH. Not to far from each other. Your doing great also keep up the great work... Hugs, Vicki -120
(deactivated member)
on 3/16/05 7:44 am - Somewhere Else
Wow Vicki you look fantastic! Doesn't it feel great to be able to take those pics and then SEE the difference??? I love it. I'm using that profile as a photo-journal...if I couldn't look back at that *before* picture...I don't know if I'd believe I was ever there like that now... Linda 268/155.5
Vicki Tobergte
on 3/16/05 10:47 am - Independence, KY
Hi Linda, Thanks so much. Yes it is cool to be able to journal our weight loss by pictures. I had my surgery on the 7th of july so on every 7th of the month I take my picture to journal every months loss I'm going to make me a scrapebook of my WLS journal soon. By the way you look great too, Keep up the great work. Hugs Vicki -120
(deactivated member)
on 3/16/05 11:52 am - Somewhere Else
Thanks! Ohhh we're surgery twins...well triplets if you include Jeff, lol. I wish I had taken more pics at the beginning...but I can't go back now...so now I just take that many more, Linda 268/155.5
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1114 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views