FINALLY ONEDERFUL!!!!

kberkihiser
on 3/16/05 12:10 am - Lancaster, PA
It happened yesterday!!! I got on the scale and the magical number appeared "198!" I have not been under 200 since I was 17! How awesome! How many of you are noticing the health benefits at the Dr? My BP is down alot! I feel great. Just today I had 3 people rave about how small I am, one said I might need to put bricks in my pockets soon to keep from blowing away. The secretary of my daughters school did not recognize me until the principal told her who I was. It is great to be a ONEDERFUL! Kristy B 306/198/165 -108
T R.
on 3/16/05 12:25 am
I remember when I hit those Onederful numbers!! I am so happy for you! Its great when people notice your loss but its ever greater when you get the results at the docs office. LOL Sometimes my family loses me when we go to stores, my hubby says that the only time he can find me is when I wear my VA Cavs hoodie. What are they going to do when it gets warm?? Keep up the super work!! You don't have far now to go!! Tami 275/185/140 45 pounds 2 go!!
kberkihiser
on 3/16/05 12:36 am - Lancaster, PA
Thanks Tammy! We are both in the final stretch and I am determined to see my goal weight! Thanks so much! I cant believe I am so close to my goal weight! It is actually tangible now! Just gott keep hitting that gym! Thanks and Hugs Kristy B
bunnymorris
on 3/16/05 1:24 am - Georgetown, TX
RNY on 07/22/04 with
What a ONEDERFUL day for you! That is such a great feeling! We dream about it for so long and then there it is!!! Congratulations and keep in there! Love, Bunny -100
Shrinking-Violet
on 3/16/05 1:46 am - Maricopa, AZ
Congrats Kristy! You are looking GREAT Love your new messageboard avatar. Angela C. 229/154/130
IrishIze
on 3/16/05 2:56 am - NJ
WooHoo for you Kristy!!! I'm so excited for you!! I have noticed so many health benefits - I'm off of bp meds and cholestrol meds!! I can climb stairs without feeling like I'm going to croak and I have so much energy it's almost scary!! Congratulations again - you're doing great. BTW, love your new avatar pic!! Hugs, Nancy -103
(deactivated member)
on 3/16/05 4:12 am - Somewhere Else
Congrats! I'm so happy for you! I remember when I first saw that 1 on the scale....wow..it had been SO long and felt SO great!!!! Keep up the great work! Linda 268/155.5
jcordell
on 3/16/05 7:06 am - TX
Way to go Kristy! That is AWESOME!!! Keep up the good work! Jeff
Sherri_B
on 3/16/05 9:20 am - washington, MO
WHAT A Onderful day this must be .. i know i cried when i got to 199 . i hadnt seen that for 7 yrs .. CONGRATS .. dont ya just love those compliments . keep up the great work .. and work twords your next goal
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1114 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views