DAILY LOG Tuesday

(deactivated member)
on 3/15/05 9:42 pm - 'Burbs of St. Louis, MO
B~ string cheese & turkey L~microwave sesame chicken in ginger sauce (200 cals, 21 protein!) D~2 tostadas (courtesy of Old El Paso) with 2 (didn't eat the third shell) shells, 1/4 cup cheddar cheese, fat free sour cream, 1/2 cup fat-free refried beans, and 3 oz taco meat S~SF ice cream, 1/2 cup cottage cheese Calories: 1165 Protein: 89 Water: not good, maybe 32 oz Vitamins: I KNEW I forgot something! Exercise: 30 minutes treadmill, 30 minutes weight lifting...boy was I tired! Pamela -87
IrishIze
on 3/15/05 10:48 pm - NJ
I haven't logged the past couple of days - I was mostly offline both days. I've been eating kind of carby the last few days - someone gave me a loaf of Irish soda bread, and to me, that's just irresistable! I'm getting back on track today - starting with my water and high protein. I hope to walk at least 30 minutes on the treadmill too. I'm back to logging food today, so I'll be able to post in tomorrow's food thread. Hugs, Nancy -103
Sue G.
on 3/16/05 3:37 pm - Aurora, NE
I don't always log in what I eat but I check everyday and wanted to say thanks for doing it. Your daily logs are a great help !! just wanted to let you know that your posts are appreciated !!
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1114 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views