Answer to picture posting question.

(deactivated member)
on 3/15/05 7:10 am - Somewhere Else
ok...I'll post my daily main board post here for those who may have missed it there, ot who may have missed the information the times I had given it here *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* As you can see by my profile, you can add tons. Doing it this way also saves people from having to follow separate links to picture trails etc...to find your pictures. This is how I do it, but you can use any photo server of your choice....so here goes, hope it helps some people out, the OH-photo team gets overloaded, so the more of us who can post our own, the better. I use photobucket.com to add my pics to my profile. It's free and easy. Just get your username and password set then start adding pics to the site. After they're uploaded, you'll see 3 different text lines under each pic. To post a picture in your photo section of your profile, paste the URL that photobucket gives you into the photo boxes in your profile. To post a pic in the body of your profile, paste the TAG line into your text box of your profile (where you put your updates) The message board photos though, need to be added by the OH photo team, you can send it to them, along with your user name, user ID# and e-mail addy to [email protected] Good luck and have fun. Linda 268/156
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1114 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views