I'm just overweight!!!!

StephanyS
on 3/14/05 8:59 pm - Milton, FL
Only on a board like this would someone be happy to be overweight, but here I am, screaming about it! Today I hit 185, and that makes my bmi 29.9 which is just overweight. I could stay here and be happy, but I have 35-45 pounds to go to be either normal or ideal. Whooohooo! Just thought I'd share with my July brothers and sisters. Hope everyone has a great day! Stephany 275/185/140 -90
deeno
on 3/14/05 9:47 pm - Kokomo, IN
This is fantastic! I know exactly what you mean about "being proud to be overweight". I was trying to explain this to one of the doctors that I work with. His response was "you aren't overweight, you look great" when I was actually trying to brag about being just overweight. I guarantee that we ALL understand how exciting it is to be "just overweight" here. what a great accomplishment. You and I both have about the same to lose to get to goal. I've been pretty much stuck for a while, but I know it will get better (slow and steady wins the race). Keep up the great work! Can you imagine what "normal" will feel like? Wow!! Diana
T R.
on 3/15/05 12:22 am
We are twins!! Look above your post to see what I mean. I am so excited for you!! I truly know what you mean. So for your success I dance!! Keep up the great work, I can't wait to see where you are in the next few months. Take care!!
Tara118
on 3/15/05 7:48 am - Trenton, OH
This is a great place to celebrate being overweight!!! WTG!! Keep up the great work and you will soon be "normal", LOL Tara 305/188/170 -117
T R.
on 3/15/05 11:10 am
I am 5'6, how tall are you?
IrishIze
on 3/15/05 11:04 pm - NJ
Congratulations, Stephany!! You are doing so great - I'm for you!! Hey, overweight can be a good thing - right???? Hugs and congrats!!! Nancy -102
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1114 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views