DAILY LOG Monday

(deactivated member)
on 3/14/05 12:55 am - 'Burbs of St. Louis, MO
Ok...I have 3 weeks and 2 days to lose 13 lbs if I want to join the century club by my nine month anniversary. I don't know if I can make it or not, but I am going to work really hard to be 100% perfection until then. If you notice that I don't post a workout or I'm low on protein, HOLLER AT ME! I'm also going to start posting the amount of liquid I get in...maybe that will help. Here is my plan for the day. I will have no problem sticking with it today because in a bit, I'm leaving to sub 1/2 day. After dinner, I have to take my daughter to Tae-Kwon-Do. We won't get home until 8pm, so I won't need to snack. B~1 oz string cheese, 1 oz turkey L~2 oz beef cube steak, 1/2 cup mashed potatoes, 1/2 cup corn (I MEASURED THIS MEAL!) D~4 jumbo stuffed shells (with ricotta/onion/broccoli) with meat sauce (light on the meat), 1 garlic bread stick Calories: 1174 Protein: 74 Liquid: goal is 64 oz Vitamins: B-12, 1000mg calcium citrate, 1 centrum performance Exercise: 30 minutes on treadmill Pamela -87
Marcy B.
on 3/14/05 1:40 am - West Bloomfield, MI
Pam: Sounds like a good food plan to me. I wish I could get into a better routine. I am off work now, currently job hunting, which is the pits. The boredom is getting to me, and the snacking doesn't help. The scale seems to be moving a little bit- I am down to 281- so that brings me to -86lbs. I would love to get to the Century mark by my 9 month anniversary, but it is not likely because I average a consistent 8-10 lbs per month. I really applaud you on your exercise. I am really having problems getting motivated in that area, dispite the fact that I have memberships to two different gyms. Maybe I will make a plan to start moving more this week. A job that I thought would work out did not, which now gives me way too much time on my hands. I am so unproductive when I have no structure to my days. Its hard to get motivated to do anything. I wish I could find a part time job just to keep me busy- I'll have to keep hunting for something. As for what I have eaten today: 3 strips of turkey bacon 2 babybel cheeses ( no carbs so far) I have been snacking way too much these days, and have to do something to make that stop...like maybe duct tape to my mouth!!! Keep up the good work- here's hoping the numbers on our scales will move soon. Marcy -86
(deactivated member)
on 3/14/05 8:29 am - 'Burbs of St. Louis, MO
Ok...had to change my plan a little. I ate one less shell than I thought I would, so I made up the calorie and protein difference with 1/2 cup cottage cheese. So 80 g protein with 1116 calories. Cheers!
us2bfat C.
on 3/14/05 10:33 am - selden, NY
theres our little butterfly hiya pam we missed you i refuse to post my food i feel like i am self sabatoging being that im a half a lb away from goal but you guys are doing great keep up the good work Stacy 232/140.5/140
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1114 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views