Easter Sunday Challenge!

Denise W.
on 3/13/05 10:53 pm - MD
Well...this has been a challenge indeed. Bad eating week...don't ask...just let me say, home renovation! Starting weight 195 Current weight 190.25 Pounds lost 4.75 Goal weight 180 Pounds to go 10.25 How is everyone else doing?
Irene S.
on 3/13/05 11:07 pm - NJ
ARRRRGHHHH! Could be better! I'm going backwards. As I posted before, I record my weight on Mondays. Last Sunday I weighed in at 218.5, weighed in on Monday and I was up to 219.5! I have been doing ALL THE SAME THINGS as before, and I continued to flucutate all week between 219 and 221!!!! I wish I could chalk this up to having eaten something that would cause the gain. This morning, it's 219.5, which is a 1lb gain over last Sunday's weight. Started Challenge - 227 Goal Weight - 212 Current Weight 219.5 Still need 7.5lbs to get to my goal of 15! I hope this week will be better. irene
Lovin2cu
on 3/15/05 6:21 am - southbridge, MA
Hi July friends... Here I am... 283 today so 8 lbs more to Easter goal... oh well, we'll see what happens!!!! Good Luck friends... Lisa in Mass 360/283/164
(deactivated member)
on 3/13/05 11:51 pm - 'Burbs of St. Louis, MO
I can't even remember what my goal was SUPPOSED to be, because I haven't lost anything in forever! I THINK I still have 13 to go...maybe the whole 15. I don't know. I would LIKE to make it into the century club by April 6, which is my nine month anniversary. I doubt I will get there, though. There's just not enough time to make up for the serious stall I'm stuck in. Thank goodness spring and summer are almost here! I bet I'll lose 40 lbs by the end of the summer! Pamela -87
MargaretD
on 3/14/05 12:45 am - Nashville, TN
Ok, I had a wow moment when I got on the scale this morning. It read 136.8!!! Meaning I have become a member of the club. I am quite excited but am afraid to get on the scale tomorrow for it is sure to go back up again! anyway, here are the stats so far: Beginning......142 (Feb 16, I marked it on the calendar!!) Current.........136.8 Easter Goal....130 6.8 lb to go!!! I just hope I keep going down and not back up like I have for the past month (off and on). Margaret 238/136/125
StephanyS
on 3/14/05 12:46 am - Milton, FL
Well, after two really slow weeks, things have picked up. I don't suppose the fact that I was sick with a sinus infection all last week had anything to do with the loss (ha!). Anyway, I'm down 4 pounds this week. Starting weight 195 Current weight 186 Goal weight 180 Pounds to go 6 Good luck to everyone else. It looks like I might actually make this challenge if vacation in a few days doesn't throw me off! Actually, I'll be happy if I lose just one more pound since that will make me just overweight and not obese anymore. Stephany
Monna W.
on 3/14/05 12:53 am - Susanville, CA
I'm sorry to hear that some of you are having such a slow time of losing. I know how it feels because I have experienced several lengthy plateaus. I am fortunate to be losing pretty steadily again and this morning I have met my Easter challenge. I wanted to be at 260 and this morning I weigh 259. I am hoping to be down to about 210 by mid-July when I have my high school reunion. That's another 50 lbs in 4 months. Well, I always say, set you goals high and work hard. Monna 389/259/150
IrishIze
on 3/14/05 12:57 am - NJ
I'm down another pound this week. I have one more to go to my Easter goal of 173 BUT - don't forget I set my goal for 10 lbs. since I have been losing so slowly. I was getting depressed about never making my goals, so I decided to aim LOW. Hopefully, I'll make this one (jeesh, I'd better - two weeks to lose a pound!! ) Hugs to all, Nancy -103
Marcy B.
on 3/14/05 1:45 am - West Bloomfield, MI
The scale seems to be moving a little this week. Finally down to 281- which means about 2-3 pounds down this week. I think when I signed on to the challenge I was at 288 ( around valentines day??) and I said I would like to be down 10lbs. I never know what this silly body of mine is going to do - it loses when it feels like it- so who knows if I will meet the 10lb goal. I still have 3 to go- in two weeks... Oh well...what will be will be. Good luck to everyone. Marcy -86
Traci72
on 3/14/05 2:30 am - Hastings, MN
I set my goal low as I didn't see/hear about the challenge until 1 1/2-2wks after everyone started, and I'm thinking my low goal was too high! I wanted to lose 10lbs by Easter, and it does not look like I'm going to make it. start of challenge: 147 Easter challenge goal: 137 weight on 3/12: 142.5 todays weight: 144.5!! lbs to go from 3/12: 5.5 lbs to go from today: 7.5 This is the last day or so of AF, so that might be a factor, but why not see a gain just prior to AF starting, or w/in the 1st 1-2 days?? Why at the end??? AAARRRRRGGGGGHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1114 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views