Size 14 !!!!!!!!!!

Traci K.
on 3/13/05 4:49 am - Sullivan, MO
I finally went and tried on some new jeans - I'm wearing size 14!!!! I'm so excited! The 16's I've been wearing are fine, a little baggy in the hips and legs, but that's not unusual for an apple shape like me. So I tried on a pair of size 16 and a 14 Lee jeans. The 14's fit perfectly! No bagging in the legs and seat, but they were not at all tight. I about started crying in the fitting room!! I called my hubby from the store to tell him!
us2bfat C.
on 3/13/05 5:17 am - selden, NY
thats awesome you should try junior size 11 in stretch i bet those fit too woooo hoooooo congrats thats a wonderful feeling Stacy 232/140.5/140
Jennifier1
on 3/13/05 7:20 am - Weirton, WV
Isn't it great when we get to new sizes. I tried on a new pair of jeans a couple of weeks ago and couldn't believe they fit. I actually couldn't buy them that day because I thought I was dreaming. I went back to the store today after church and tried them on again. Guess what? They still fit, so I actually bought them. They are Lee One True Fit. I love them, and am still in shock because they are a size 9/10. I've never wore that size in my entire life. The jeans I was replacing was the same brand but in a 15/16. We've all come so far in the past eight months. Keep up the great work.
IrishIze
on 3/13/05 10:01 am - NJ
How exciting for you Traci!! I'm so happy for you!! One of my goals before surgery was not to have any 'X' s in my clothing size and I'm finally there!! Guess we can all together!!! Hugs, and congratulations on your great success!! Nancy -103
deeno
on 3/13/05 10:21 pm - Kokomo, IN
You must be on cloud 9. Congrats! Diana
Tanja Y
on 3/14/05 12:21 am - Wahiawa, HI
That had to just feel awesome! Congratulations! Right now I'm just happy to be able to wear unstretchy jeans! I went for so long not being able to wear jeans of any kind, lost enough to get into my stretchy ones that I was jumping up and down with joy........but that didn't compare to the feelings I got when I pulled out an ancient pair of normal non-stretch Lee jeans and was able to wear them comfortably. Granted my jean size is bigger then yours.........but at least I can wear them again ~Tanja
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1114 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views