WOW.....i didn't know you guys exsisted!

dana W.
on 3/13/05 6:59 am - fort worth, tx
Hi patty,,, glad u found us ,,, hope to hear frm u more often... and so sorry to hear abt your lost of everything ,, but there's only 1 way to go frm here and thats up/ keep smiling it will get better.. your july friend dana
Jennifier1
on 3/13/05 7:22 am - Weirton, WV
So sorry to hear you are having a rough time. I'm not that far from you. I just moved to the Youngstown area and can relate to some of what you are going through now with the job search, lack of insurance, etc. If you ever want to chit-chat let me know. Good luck with everything!
SeeMeNow
on 3/13/05 10:01 pm - Amery, WI
Hi Patty! Welcome! This is a great place to spend your time. I haven't had as much happening as you, but, I did just lose my house in February and have just moved as well. In the process, my weight loss seems to have stalled for the last month. Not a pound lost in that time. I guess I will have to burn those calories by unpacking all of these boxes that surround me. Keep up those good spirits. It has to get better, right? You will be fine and now you know where we are, so come on back often! Barb
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1114 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views