July Butterfly (Pam) where are you???

IrishIze
on 3/12/05 4:19 am - NJ
I'm wondering if anyone has heard from Pamela lately? She usually posts the daily eating thread, but hasn't since Monday. I know she doesn't usually post on the weekends, but I'm just hoping everything is OK and to let her know she's missed! Hugs, Nancy -102
Marcy B.
on 3/12/05 4:35 am - West Bloomfield, MI
I - emailed Pam the other day- she's just been busy. Funny how you get used to something, even if we don't post every day- her postings always make me stop and think about what I have eaten. So Pam..come out...come out wherever you are!! Marcy -86
(deactivated member)
on 3/12/05 2:20 pm - 'Burbs of St. Louis, MO
Sorry, Nancy...didn't mean to make you worry. Like Marcy said, I've just been really busy this past week. My husband was on long change (kind of like a 5 day weekend that comes around once every four weeks...swing shift is good in SOME ways, anyway), so we've been out running around. Then, my mom gave me a free pass to play POGO games, and I've been hooked on that. ANYWAY...I'm doing just fine, although my eating on Friday and Saturday were bad. I also talked to my dietician and she figures my body is adjusting, but that it was okay to up my calories to 1200 for a couple of weeks to see if that does anything. Okay, I gotta get to bed, it's almost 1230am! Pamela -87
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1114 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views