Pipe Cleaning...

IrishIze
on 3/11/05 3:04 am - NJ
OK, someone had to do it... Here's the forbidden post on (shhhh! ) constipation!! I noticed since it has been determined that I am full of sh*t, that lots of other people are admitting that they are too! So the thread just begs to be started. I don't think I go more than once or twice a week. By the fourth day I am about to burst and very uncomfortable. I take Benefiber every day, but I don't think it helps. Sometimes on Friday night I take a dosage cupful of MOM, and by Saturday I am feeling halfway human again. So, if you too are full of it, 'fess up and let's figure out a way to make it better!! Hugs, Nancy -102
(deactivated member)
on 3/11/05 3:49 am - Somewhere Else
lol cute way to bring this up.... Honestly this is a problem I had even before the surgery...but since the surgery I pay much more attention to it..and I find that the only times I don't feel well...or feel ill, that is the cause...I keep a steady supply of MOM on hand...it's my saviour. Linda 268/156
us2bfat C.
on 3/11/05 3:51 am - selden, NY
every morning like clockwork i go and my secret is my coffee its almost as soon as i smell it... when i came home from the surgery (hernia) i was constipated so the doc told me to take mom that helped but my coffee helps more....... i hope this helps you or eat somthing with malitol ha ha ha thats some kind of artificial sweetner that makes ya go and i mean makes ya goooooo.... good luck and thanks again for being there for me Stacy 232/141/140
IrishIze
on 3/11/05 3:58 am - NJ
Waaaa - I drink a nice strong cup of coffee every morning and all it does is help me open my eyes - nothin' at the other end... . Luv ya back!! N.
deeno
on 3/11/05 5:19 am - Kokomo, IN
I usually "lay some pipe" around 5-8 times a week. Yes, I'm fortunate to occasionally have a big day at the out house and visit twice. Usually I go once a day. If I'm feeling "full of sh*t" I eat popcorn at night and by morning I'm back in the saddle. Cheese has been known to slow my guts down. Diana
IrishIze
on 3/11/05 9:53 am - NJ
...lay some pipe.... ROFLMAO!!!!! Bwahahahahahaha!!!!
T R.
on 3/11/05 10:41 am
I actually have to take an RX called Lactulose. My doc prescribed it because I can't go without help. I mean, nothing helps! I take 3 tablespoons before bed with water and it has helped a lot. I have been full of sh*t since I was a baby (no kidding) so I am happy to say this stuff makes me go almost everyday now. If you moms remember putting Karo syrup in your baby's bottles to help them go, it's kinda like that. You might ask your doc about it. I hope this helps someone. I know what you are going through. Take care Tami -89
Debra O.
on 3/11/05 12:19 pm - Chino, CA
Im very regular. No problems here. Im up every day at 4:45am and usually by 7am i feel the rumblings...lol .I havent had any constipation problems since surgery. I was always very regular pre suregery too. Guess Im lucky huh? ~Debra
Sue G.
on 3/11/05 4:13 pm - Aurora, NE
My surgeon recommends a stool softener so I take Colace ( over the counter type) Said absolutely no laxatives. I also take a fiber tablet ( chewable) . also recommends eating sugar free applesauce, oatmeal, and /or unsweetened pureed prunes daily (yum yum) or sprinkle 1 Tbsp. raw Wheat Bran into shakes , applesauce, hot cereal.. Lots of water exercise. ... The stool softener helps me but I'm not sure takin' them all the time is a good thing but I have the problem all the time!!
IrishIze
on 3/11/05 10:15 pm - NJ
I take a stool softener every day as well as Benefiber. I took the suggested laxative dosage of MOM last night, but I'm still waiting.... Hugs, Nancy -102
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1114 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views