Finally!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lovin L.
on 3/10/05 7:48 pm - Wildwood Crest, NJ
The scales have moved!!!!!!! I weigh daily at work(i know bad) but yesterday i weighed in the morning and it was down 3lbs!!!!!!! Then i weighed again in the afternoon just to be sure i saw it right the first time and yup still down 3lbs!!!!!!!!Normal i take off any extra clothes i can like shoes and i usually always wear a sweater(the alway cold thing) so i take that off to,yesterday i left it on only took off my shoes, and yep still down 3lbs!!!!!! Maybe 3 1/2 if i took off my sweater!!!! Anyway just wanted to share if anyone has been on a stall lately! It will pass!!!!!!! only 1 lb in 6 weeks before this So i am pretty happy i may make my goal of hitting 175lbs by easter 5lbs to go Denice
us2bfat C.
on 3/10/05 7:57 pm - selden, NY
woooooo hooooo isnt that the best feeling in the whole wide universe? congrats i know how frustrating a plateu can be....be happy and stay well Stacy 232/141/140 -91
IrishIze
on 3/11/05 2:53 am - NJ
Hooray for you Denice!!! I had a similar thing happen to me last weekend, and I was soooo excited!! Hugs, Nancy -102
deeno
on 3/11/05 5:15 am - Kokomo, IN
This is fantastic news! I just posted a little something on the main board regarding this issue, and it is very encouraging to me that after losing 1 pound in 6 weeks that you are seeing a noticable drop. Guess I'll just be (im)patiently waiting my turn. Great job! Diana
jcordell
on 3/11/05 8:25 am - TX
That's great, Denice! Me, I've only lost 7 pounds in two months! SUX!!! Hey, let me know, did you do anything different (food wise, exercise, etc.)? If so, let us in on your little secret! Way to go! Keep it up! Jeff
Sue G.
on 3/11/05 4:17 pm - Aurora, NE
Glad the ol scale did it's downward thing for ya !!
Lovin L.
on 3/11/05 9:34 pm - Wildwood Crest, NJ
Thanks everyone for the support! I didn't do anything differently other than not worry as much about it! Good luck to everyone on a stall don't worry your time will come! Denice
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1114 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views