hernia update!!!

us2bfat C.
on 3/10/05 7:47 pm - selden, NY
hi family... i went to the doctor on wednesday for a follow up from my hernia surgery and i have been noticing a lump around my belly button that still looks like the hernia so the doctor said it was fluid building up around the mesh he said he could drain it and it will be fine.. he then proceeded to stick a huge needle in my stomach after numbing it of course and drained out like 5 oz's of fluid i was grossed out.... but what he said made me feel good he said that i noticed the lump with the fluid cause i was so TINY!! bahahahahha i have never never never ever ever have ever been refered to as tiny or skinny those words were never in anyones vocabulary describing me.... woooooo hooooo i also woke this morning to find i am down anotherr lb making my total weight loss 91 lbs 1 lb away from my own personal goal...... wooooo hoooooo i love all you guys on this site and want to thank you for sharing your experience strength and hope and thanks for being my support!!!! i dont know how anyone does this surgery without this board it has become my main source of strength and support sooo THANKS AGAIN FAMILY!!!!!!!!!
(deactivated member)
on 3/10/05 9:55 pm - Somewhere Else
LOL you skinny, little thang! Glad you're healing well from your hernia surgery...and I'm thrilled to hear that you're just a smidge from goal!!! You could probably exhale and lose that pound! Linda 268/156
Danelle72
on 3/10/05 11:52 pm - Las Vegas, NV
you are so beautiful Stacy. You have done such a great job. I look up to you. You are really skinny now and look amazing. Congrats on all your success and your goal weight. I see you are 1 little pound away. I can't wait to be that close. I still have 25-30 pounds to go. I have been such a slow loser. Thanks for all your encouragment too. You are a great woman. Glad you are doing well and healing. Take care you itty bitty thing you. Luv Danelle
Danelle72
on 3/10/05 11:55 pm - Las Vegas, NV
Stacy, You look so amazing. I am so jealous. I can't wait to be that close to goal. I still have 25-30 pounds to go. I have been such a slow loser. I wanted to thank you for all the encouragment you have given me. I look up to you. You are so itty bitty now. You really look beautiful. You have done such a great job. I'm glad you are feeling better and healing. You rock girl. Congrats on all your success. You deserve it!!! Luv Danelle
IrishIze
on 3/11/05 12:21 am - NJ
Aw jeesh, the things you tiny people have to put up with....(tee-hee) Seriously, I'm glad it was an easy fix! I agree with you about this being a great support system. I feel like I know people here so well and consider them all great friends!! Hugs, Nancy -102
Deejay
on 3/11/05 1:32 am - Sparks, NV
so glad it was easily fixable! congrats on 1lb away from goal, thats so awesome!! I can't wait to be there too! Deejay
jcordell
on 3/11/05 8:19 am - TX
Hey you sexy mama!!! Glad to hear you got it all under control. And 1 pound from goal! WOW You are my HERO!!!!!! Keep up the great work! All the love, Jeff
us2bfat C.
on 3/11/05 8:01 pm - selden, NY
NO JEFF YOUR MY HERO I WAS JUST LOOKING AT YOUR PROFILE AGAIN AND BOY WHAT A DIFFERENCE FROM YOUR BEFORE AND AFTER PIC.... YOU LOOK GOOD AT 231 WOW WHAT A HUNK IF ONLY I WERE 10 YRS YOUNGER HA HA HA ANYWAY THANKS FOR THE ENCOURAGMENT AND THE SUPPORT !!!!!!!! STACY 232/141/140
Tara118
on 3/12/05 4:22 am - Trenton, OH
That is awesome!!! Those are the words we need to hear!! (Skinny, small, etc.) You have done such an awesome job and are one of the backbones to this group. We love you too!! I can't wait to celebrate that one pound with you. (Maybe some MOM will help?? LOL) Tara 305/188/170 -117
us2bfat C.
on 3/12/05 5:01 am - selden, NY
tara you just gave me goosebumps backbone???? i think we all make up the vertabrea however you spell it of this message board.... we all help each other and its the most amazing support in the whole wide universe i still cant imagine anyone going thru this alone with out these posts i admit i skim through the main board and the ny board but this is where my heart is you also look fabulous keep up the great work Stacy 232/141/140
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1114 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views