update from late 6 month checkup

Deejay
on 3/10/05 3:12 am - Sparks, NV
my 6 month check up is delayed a month and a half from them delaying my 3 month one by that much but anyway, I was told I was a picture perfect GB patient, my labs were all perfect if not above average, my protein level she said is astronomical as well as my b-12. Feeling pretty good about that visit. I was also told that I was losing right on target for goal if not slightly ahead so that made me feel alot better cuz I always think I'm a slow loser. They also called me after I got home and asked if I would consider modeling in their annual fashion show! I would do it in a heartbeat (ball gowns and tuxedos) but its the same weekend I'm going on a chic trip to vegas in May with my best friend. I can't wait, I hope I can be close to goal by then, I'm 19 lbs from it, I'm going to give it my best shot! As of this morning I'm officially "overweight", no more MO for me! I also posted a new pic of me on the bottom of my profile if anyone wants to see. It was 4lbs ago but pretty close to current. Hope everyone is having a great day! Deejay 257/169/150 -88 19 til goal!
Danelle72
on 3/10/05 4:57 am - Las Vegas, NV
WOW you look so skinny and beautiful. You have done a great job. Keep up the good work. You are one hott momma!!! You go girl. Luv Danelle
us2bfat C.
on 3/10/05 7:38 pm - selden, NY
wow you look sooooo awesome i cant believe your 173 in that pic you look so much less keep it up and congrats wow what a difference.... Stacy 232/141/140 -91
Deejay
on 3/11/05 1:29 am - Sparks, NV
thanks everyone! Stacy its funny you said that cuz thats what everyone keeps telling me. I think its the hanging front apron and saddlebag hips thats harboring about 10-15 extra pounds that don't show on the rest of me. I'm looking into PS very soon for that. Thanks a bunch, feeling great! Deejay 257/169/150 -88 19 til goal!
IrishIze
on 3/10/05 11:50 pm - NJ
Wow, Deejay - you are looking so FANTASTIC!!! Aside from your beautiful smile, I can't believe it's the same person!!! Congratulations on your great check up - I'll bet you feel like Hugs, Nancy -102
deeno
on 3/11/05 5:10 am - Kokomo, IN
Sweet! You look fantastic. I'm so excited for your fashion show! Please take some pics in your formal attire. Cant wait to see them! Diana
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1114 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views