-1 pound in 6 weeks

deeno
on 3/9/05 9:55 pm - Kokomo, IN
When it comes to the whole "diet" issue, in the past, my attitude has always been the pits. I truly feel that it is because of the support of all of you guys that my attitude has been much much better with this entire process. Plus, the fact that I've seen "instant gratification" by losing 70 pounds in just a few short months helps a bunch, too. I feel healthy. I'm rarely hungry. I don't get "cranky" because I'm craving something that my diet won't allow. I have energy. I feel more outgoing. I don't constantly think about food anymore, it's no longer an issue of "what am I going to eat next" or "when do I get to eat next". I feel so much more normal about food than I have ever felt. For the first time, I fell successful with my weight loss. And, the light is at the end of the tunnel--and I can actually see it! I'll make my goal in my own time. Thanks for your encouragement. Diana
brandnewmw30
on 3/10/05 7:57 am - MERRILLVILLE, IN
Your attitude is fantastic!! Fast or slow we are all different when it comes to the way our bodies release the weight. Slow losing is pretty good because it doesn't take as much out of you and it's natural loking. Furthermore, some of us have had distals and some of us have had proximals which makes a diffrence between the rate in which we lose. Congratulations to eveyone on their weightloss and we still have time to go so let's take it slow.
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1114 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views