DAILY LOG Monday

(deactivated member)
on 3/7/05 8:04 am - 'Burbs of St. Louis, MO
B~1 oz string cheese, 1 oz turkey L~1 country fried steak patty, 1/2 cup carrots, 1/2 cup mashed potatoes, 1/2 cup salad (I GUESS it's 1/2 cup servings...it was school lunch), 6 oz milk D~1 cup chili with MAYBE 1/2 cup corn, 1 oz melted cheese (almost), 5 crackers S~1 oz string cheese, 1 oz turkey Calories: 1221 Protein: 84 Carbs: 89 Exercise: 30 minutes treadmill Mood: Good. I'm trying something new this week. Eat about 1200 calories a day while maintaining high levels of protein. Staying under 1000 calories didn't seem to do the job last week, so maybe this will work. I had a rough weekend food-wise, and I'm afraid of the scale tonight. I'm getting really frustrated by doing well and not losing, even gaining, and then losing control when the weekend comes, making me lose even less. This is NOT easy! Pamela -87 (doubtful it's STILL that, but it was once...)
Lovin L.
on 3/7/05 7:54 pm - Wildwood Crest, NJ
Pam, Don't worry your not alone, i'm having the same problem, i've been stuck at 183lbs for a month now, lost of 88lbs, i also have a problem with the weekends also i also work as a one on one at a school so off weekends! I had the surgery around the same time as you my was 7/31/04 and am looking to lose about 30lbs moe. I'm starting to lose hope as this is my first really plateau, and i feel hungry alot of the time. It Doesn't help that i have had insonima (can't sleep) since surgery can't keep my eyes open passed 8 or 9 at night but up at 2 or 3 in the morning. Just wondering if you are on any antidepressants? My Dr pcp started me on welbutrin about 6 weeks ago and i have stalled since then i have not heard anyone else having this problem but that seems to be all that i've changed? Well hang in there didn't the turtle win the race?????Denice
(deactivated member)
on 3/7/05 9:54 pm - 'Burbs of St. Louis, MO
Yes, the turtle DID win the race! I am not on any medication other than my ****tail of vitamins. I started having mini-stalls around Christmas, and now they are becoming major stalls. Still not really a plateau, because I'm still losing three our four pounds a month. For me, I think my genetics plays a big role in my slow weight loss. Not that I have been absoulutely perfect in my eating habits, mind you. If this is about calories in versus calories out, I should still be losing at a terrific speed. Even with my bad weekends, I'm still not eating anywhere near 2000 calories. I'm thinking I've gotten into starvation mode, so this week I am upping my calorie level. If THIS doesn't work, I'm calling the dietician for more advice. Pamela -87
lily K.
on 3/7/05 9:53 pm - brockton, MA
dear pam i also had stalled in my weight loss and over december and january only lost 6 lbs, but sugar does not make me dump and over the holidays i was making bad choices and not exercising. so in february i started again with at least one meal as a protein shake with at least 30 grams of protein(usually lunch) and in 2 weeks i had dropped 8 more lbs, now down to 175, but it is hard when you go out to eat as often as i do. i have started back to the gym, but prefer outdoor walking and our weather here has been awful this winter. it is a struggle, but think how far you have come, i often think what a miracle this has been for me. just take it one day at a time you will get there, all our journeys are different. best of luck to you!! lilykate
IrishIze
on 3/7/05 11:07 pm - NJ
Hi all, Here's my menu from yesterday: B: Carb Countdown yogurt with protein powder added in S: soy chips with cream cheese L: Oberto Edge beef snacks D: 4 oz. Sloppy Joe made with ground turkey - no bread, just the meat and sauce S: more soy chips with cream cheese Totals: 704 Calories 27 Carbs 77 Protein Haven't been getting much exercise - I've really got to get back on track with that. Hugs, Nancy -102
GailD
on 3/8/05 2:27 am - Racine, WI
Hi Nancy, What are the Oberto Edge beef snacks? Sounds like something I might like! Gail D 252/162/140 -90
IrishIze
on 3/8/05 3:03 am - NJ
Hi Gail, The Oberto Edge beef snacks are low carb (1 net carb per 1 oz. serving)snacks kind of like jerky, but not as hard. They are moist, but still take awhile and satisfy that need to chew. I sometimes have a hard time finding them, but generally can get them at K-Mart or Wal-mart. Hugs, Nancy -102
us2bfat C.
on 3/8/05 4:00 am - selden, NY
i like the jack links jerky nuggets they come in terryaki and they are yummy they tend to get stuck in your teeth but its worth it i also survive a lot on davids pumpkin seeds. oh and i have to tell all about my lunch today i finally tried it and it was yummy i had wendys chili and their new fruit bowl with yogurt...... by the way 140 is my own personal goal i dont want to lose anymore then that i fear my face will start sinking and i would die Stacy 232/142/140 - 90 ooohhhh sooooo close but stuck
deeno
on 3/8/05 6:25 am - Kokomo, IN
I like the turkey jerky (Walmart). It seems "softer" and easier to chew. Very flavorful. Diana
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1114 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views