I really need to sign my debit card..hee hee...

Tara118
on 3/6/05 10:37 am - Trenton, OH
First of all...I bought myself a ring today. I was so happy. My fingers feel so naked since I no longer have a need to wear a ring on my left hand!! I bought myself a garnet, which is my birthstone for my right hand. (Don't want any available men to think I am not available). Anyway, the ring is not a size 9 or even an 8 but a 7!!! Then when I went to pay with my debit card the cashier said she needed to see my ID because the card was not signed. I hand her my ID and she stares at it for several seconds until I said "Yes, that's me". She then said "You have lost a lot of weight". It's funny but that is one of those "head' things that I haven't caught up with. I don't see myself that much different than my ID picture. Don't ask me why. So it's nice when others comment about the difference. Tara 305/188/170 -117
Traci K.
on 3/6/05 8:04 pm - Sullivan, MO
Don't ya love moments like that!!! Congrats on the ring and being unrecognizable from your ID photo: both very good things!
Monna W.
on 3/7/05 12:51 am - Susanville, CA
I probably should do that,too. I weigh almost what my driver's license says. I suppose I'm the only one who ever lied about her weight on her DL. Good for you Tara. Monna
IrishIze
on 3/7/05 1:13 am - NJ
Tara - another non-scale victory!!! You may not see it, but you SURE HAVE CHANGED!!! I need to go and have my rings re-sized - I'm afraid to wear them because they keep falling off of my fingers!! Hugs, Nancy -102
Sherri_B
on 3/7/05 8:06 am - washington, MO
WAY TO GO !! WHAT A GREAT FEELIN ... also my dl . still says 125 from when i was 16 lol ... they always asked if i wanted to change it i kindly said no ..
almostthere
on 3/8/05 11:47 pm - Baby Land, MN
Thats awesome Tara.....I have been itchin to get a new ring also. I have actually had people tell me that I need to go get a new picture taken......in my state you are "supposed to" get a ew picture take for every 50 pounds up or down......I would be on my third picture in the last 8 months if I followed that rule. Congrats on your success.....I know that I don't see my changes until I can look at a picture of myself.....funny how our minds work huh. Take Care Jenn
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1114 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views