Have not posted in awhile Here is an Update DOWN 110lbs

Jessica Senez (Lash)
on 3/6/05 5:07 am - MD
Hi there every one i have not posted in awhile Hectic Schedule! I wanted to give an update i have new pics posted along with a new websit to view more pics. im down 110 lbs Since surgery (7-19-2004) went from size 24 to 12/14 I cant believe it! Some weeks have been a struggle but well worth it! i fell so much better about myself and life in general. I dont really talk about it much to my firends and family because i dont want them to think im conceited or its gone to my head. Im just so happy about everything and knew i could share that with everyone here and all of you would understand. Best of luck to everyone in your continued sucsess! and for all those waiting for there surgery dates. Cant wait to see you on the loosing side Hugs, jessica 299/189/145-150
IrishIze
on 3/6/05 8:45 am - NJ
Wow, Jessica you look FANTASTIC!! You have done so well!!! I can understand not wanting to go on about your surgery with friends, but we all know how exciting it is to finally be free of all of that weight!! You can share your happiness and excitement with us ANYTIME!!! It's so nice to hear from you again - please don't be a stranger!! Hugs, Nancy -102
us2bfat C.
on 3/6/05 8:07 pm - selden, NY
Wow Jess what a big difference..... i brag all the time about my surgery to my friends and anyone who will listen i used to hide behind my fat and now that im not fat anymore I WILL NOT HIDE !!!!!!!! anyway i have people telling me that i took the easy way out. now she tells me i cant believe how skinny you are... i also get your not planning on losing anymore are you?? my response is my body will level out when its ready and thats that..... anyway keep up the good work and god bless and dont be a stranger we need all the support we can get on here Stacy 232/142/140
Deejay
on 3/7/05 1:04 am - Sparks, NV
WOW! Jessica you look absolutely amazing! YOur so beautiful honey! I LOVE the pic of you and your man in your pants! Hope you don't mind, but I'm going to do that too! So cute!! You look just awesome, way to go sweetie! Deejay 257/173/150 -84 and stuck!
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1114 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views