OH Convention in NJ - anyone up for it?

IrishIze
on 3/4/05 10:53 pm - NJ
OH is holding their East Coast convention on May 20 - 22 in Hasbrouck Heights, NJ. I'm wondering if anyone from the July group might be interested in going? I wouldn't do the three day thing, but I would really like to go on Saturday. There are sessions during the day, and a dance/social from 7 - 11 that I would be up for. Here's the link: http://www.obesityhelpevents.com/2005-newjersey.html Hugs, Nancy -102
Irene S.
on 3/5/05 12:42 am - NJ
I'm planning on going. I think I'm going to register for the full three days, but I haven't actually checked the full itinerary. irene
IrishIze
on 3/5/05 1:01 am - NJ
I was sort of toying with the idea that if there were a few of us going for a day we could maybe chip in on a room - just as a place to leave any stuff, use as a home base, and change for the dance at night. Just a thought.... N.
(deactivated member)
on 3/5/05 3:15 am - Somewhere Else
I might go...at least for the Saturday..we'll have to see what W's schedule is like etc.... Linda 268/160.5
JackieF
on 3/5/05 11:11 am - ObesityHelp Support Group Leader, NY
Hi Nancy, I am hoping on going. I just have to see if I can get someone to watch my son for me. He is 3 years old and my husband works on the weekends. I would most likely go during the day and unfortunately not make it to the dance. Jackie
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1114 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views