Well now I'm just plain HAPPY!!!

bunnymorris
on 3/5/05 1:32 pm - Georgetown, TX
RNY on 07/22/04 with
Good for you! That is awesome! This morning I showed .5 away from the century mark. I'm hoping soon! I did squeeze into a size 14 jeans today so that helped. I am so happy for you! You really have worked hard and deserve it. Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!! Love, Bunny -99.5
IrishIze
on 3/5/05 10:48 pm - NJ
Thanks for your support and good wishes, Bunny! Now I'm crossing my fingers for you and hoping that .5 lb. comes off quickly!! N.
Traci72
on 3/6/05 5:49 am - Hastings, MN
WHOOO HOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I've been sending the most positive thoughts your way that I possibly could that you'd hit it soon.....I am SOOOOOOO excited for you, I'm just here right now!!! WTG girl!!!!!!!!!!! Traci 248/144.5/130
IrishIze
on 3/6/05 8:55 am - NJ
Awww, Traci, you're so sweet!!! Thanks for all of those positive thoughts - every little bit helps!! N.
deeno
on 3/6/05 10:36 pm - Kokomo, IN
In this case, I LOVE to be an I told you so! So you were just full of sh*t! Way to go, Nancy! What a fantastic accomplishment! Diana
IrishIze
on 3/7/05 5:14 am - NJ
Hey Diana - It's not the first time someone was right when they told me I was full of sh*t!! Thanks for the laugh and the encouragement!! N.
GailD
on 3/7/05 2:23 am - Racine, WI
Nancy, I wasn't on my computer at all this weekend and I MISSED THE BIG EVENT! I've been so hoping your scale would move down a notch -- can't believe it went down 3 pounds! WOO HOO! Congratulations! You are doing an awesome job!!! Gail D. 252/163/140 -89
IrishIze
on 3/7/05 5:19 am - NJ
Thanks Gail - you're so sweet!! Yes, I was one very excited person - hey, these days it doesn't take much to get me dancin'!! Thanks again!!! Hugs, Nancy -102
Tracey L.
on 3/12/05 11:44 pm - Concord, CA
Congrats Nancy!!!!!!! I'm soooo happy for you hitting the century mark and moving on towards where you want to be. Isn't this amazing? There is something remarkable about hitting that important milestone. I still kinda get an extra spring in my step just thinking about it. Kudos girl!!! I got an email from a travel agency that is doing an obesity help cruise to Alaska that leaves on July 30th, which sounds incredible, wish I could of gone. I have to do something momentous to mark the one year mark. I found my journal from last year with my "wish list" of things I wanted to do after surgery. It has things as simple has touching my toes all the way to sea kyaking. I was amazed to mark off half the things on that list!!!!! God is soooooo good.
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1114 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views