Well now I'm just plain HAPPY!!!

IrishIze
on 3/4/05 10:23 pm - NJ
I resisted the urge to eat everything in sight yesterday (you know the syndrome - "I didn't lose that pound so I'll show me, I'll shovel food into my face until I barf" ). Got up this morning hoping to see the magical number '177' on the scale. Well, I didn't see it - I saw '175'!!! That means not only am I in the Century Club, but I lost 3 lbs. since yesterday morning! I'm so excited - it sure seems like it's been a long wait for me!! Thank you, thank you, and big hugs to everyone for your encouragement and kind words. It really means a lot to me to have you all as friends!! Wouldn't it be great if we could all get together for our July anniversary?? Hmmmm, I'll have to think about that! Hugs, Nancy -102
(deactivated member)
on 3/4/05 11:12 pm - Somewhere Else
Make up your mind! Mad, Happy, Mad, Happy Congrats Nancy! Welcome to the century club!!! Linda 268/160.5
IrishIze
on 3/5/05 10:34 pm - NJ
OK - my mind is made up....HAPPY, HAPPY, HAPPY!! N.
Traci K.
on 3/4/05 11:14 pm - Sullivan, MO
Way to go Nancy!!!!!! That's awesome!! I'd love to get together with everyone! Hopefully I'll be done with moving by July!!
IrishIze
on 3/5/05 10:35 pm - NJ
Thanks, Traci - your support has really meant a lot!! N.
Monna W.
on 3/5/05 12:29 am - Susanville, CA
Nancy, : Congratulations!! You have been working so hard and encouraging everyone even when you must have been feeling discouraged yourself. Monna -125
IrishIze
on 3/5/05 10:36 pm - NJ
Thanks, Monna - you are truly an inspiration to me!! N.
Danelle72
on 3/5/05 1:19 am - Las Vegas, NV
Yeah Nancy, You go girl. I am so happy for ya. I knew you could do it. Now if only my body would behave. You deserve to dance dance dance! Congrats and keep up the good work. Danelle
IrishIze
on 3/5/05 10:37 pm - NJ
Danelle - thanks for the encouragement. You are doing great too! N.
Irene S.
on 3/5/05 1:30 am - NJ
Congratulations on becoming a member of the Century Club! It feels wonderful, doesn't it? irene
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1114 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views