BIKINI ADVENTURE NIGHTMARE

Sherri_B
on 3/4/05 3:32 am - washington, MO
Ok i went and got me 1 yesterday it was all brown and cute .. size 12/14 and i got home and put it on the bottoms perfect i liked them .. but the top my boobs still about a 40 fullllll c . oh and do i mean full . i didnt realize that there was no support in the dam thing . and my boobs arent the same since wls .. they have always been large but i was up to double dd now w/ all the skin my boobs look deflated and were not gonna stay in the top ... so it might be a tankini (hope not ) something w/ some sides .. i am gonna still adventure out to some stores and try it .. but a boob job is first on my list .. well tt as well ... i cant wait to get that rolling wont be till end of summer i imagine oh well there next year .. hubby said i was hott in it as well as my 13 yr old .. made me feel good .
Danelle72
on 3/4/05 4:04 am - Las Vegas, NV
AWWWW Thats so cute! I'm sure you looked amazing in it. You are so beautiful anyways! I bet you made your hubby's jaw hit the floor. Congrats again with all your success. You look great. Can't wait to look like that. Keep up the good work. Danelle
Sherri_B
on 3/4/05 4:20 am - washington, MO
GIRL YOU LOOK AWESOME . YOU HAVE COME ALONG WAY .. WHATCHS TALKIN BOUT .. MY DH IS IN FLIGHT TO YOUR HOME TOWN AS WE SPEAK ... WE ALL HAVE A BIKINI DAY AHEAD EVEN IF WE JUST WEAR IT IN OUR HOUSE ...
Danelle72
on 3/4/05 6:09 am - Las Vegas, NV
Thank you very much. But I look like a big ol pear right now. LOL I hope I still have 25 pounds to go and I hope it goes from the right places. Take care you beautiful woman you. Danelle
brandnewmw30
on 3/4/05 12:07 pm - MERRILLVILLE, IN
I haven't tried on a bikini yet, but bras have been hrd for me to find because of the same problem. You and I are wearing the same size, but I started out at 319lbs. I'm 5'11 and feeling great. I want this stomach to go, but that's going to take some work.
Sherri_B
on 3/4/05 10:47 pm - washington, MO
WOWZAA GRIL you lool simply amazing i looked at your before and after and WOW you look as great as you feel
Traci K.
on 3/4/05 7:10 pm - Sullivan, MO
How fun!!!! I bet you do look hot!! I think I have a couple old one piece suits I should be able to wear now. Not sure if I'm brave enough to actually try them on. I have so much hanging tummy skin - it would NOT look pretty at all. I'm with ya though on the whole sagging boob thing and needing support. We should schedule our TT and boob jobs at the same time and check into a fancy hotel and recoup together!
Sherri_B
on 3/4/05 10:51 pm - washington, MO
Hey , THATS AN IDEA . IF NOTHING ELSE WE WOULD GET A NIGHT OR 2 off but i dont think we would feel the best .. my tummy of coarse hangs 2 from 5 kids and 2 c sec .. it never was the same after c sec . but i opted to get the higher up bottoms .. and my skin looks ok unless i lay down w/ nothing supporting my boobs and belly .. then it is all wrinkled looking yuck Get that suit out girl y0ou deserve to show the new you ... Tanning also has improved my image alot .. get it out your BEAUTIFUL
Traci K.
on 3/4/05 11:19 pm - Sullivan, MO
Hey, what we moms have to go through to get a little rest: surgery and a hospital stay! I sure wi****anned! I don't have that type of skin - I just burn and fade back to something slightly above ghost white. I've tried some of those tan in a bottle things, they do give me a bit of color and some actually don't turn me orange! So perhaps I'll do that - if I can stand the smell. Those things all have that same yuccky smell. I wish my skin looked okay - but I'm a good 10 years older than you, and it shows in my lack of skin elastisity! On a positive note: my neck waddle is definitely looking firmer and better!! So I may not need anything done to that!
IrishIze
on 3/4/05 10:37 pm - NJ
Sherri, I'm sure you'll find the perfect bikini - is there any place that sells the pieces separately so you can get a larger top and smaller bottom? You're adorable and I'm sure you'll look fantastic!! I know if this old gal will never put herself in a bikini - I'll be happy with a one piece - he77, I'll be happy with shorts at this point!! I have so much sag that I just couldn't subject the outside world that!! Hugs, Nancy -102
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1114 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views