Well now I'm just plain MAD!!

IrishIze
on 3/3/05 10:09 pm - NJ
I weighed myself this morning - sure that today would be the day that I finally became a member of the Century Club. I got up, peed and got on the scale.....177!! WooHoo! I finally made it. I went to get my digital camera to record the historic event (corny, I know ), got back on the scale and I see '178'. Hmmmm - put the camera down, squeeze out any remaining pee and try again...'178'. Long story short, the scale never showed the '177' again. I'm so bummed. I've been so good this past week - in fact, yesterday and the day before I didn't even go over 600 calories. I know it's only a pound, but I've been hanging on to it for so-o-o-o-o long. I sure miss the old days when I could lose 2-3 lbs a week (sometimes in a day!!) Anyway, thanks everyone for your support and encouragement, and for listening to me vent. I love ya all!! Hugs, Nancy -99 (sigh....)
deeno
on 3/3/05 11:01 pm - Kokomo, IN
Girl, I am right there with ya. I worked out, ate right, drank enough....all the "right stuff". Most days I don't feel like my surgery worked since I can eat like a horse (all be it a small horse). Yesterday, my salad made me feel sick, so I ate less than half of it. I usually enjoy a little popcorn, but I couldn't eat that either. I've been weighing in at 210 solid for several days. I was sure I'd be under 210 this morning....dare I say 208? Nope. 212!! Ugh. And that was after I peed, too. Man, what a bummer. I need to stop weighing daily....it's my addiction. Perhaps I'm full of sh*t. I'm sure we'll see "less" of you by Monday. Good luck! Diana
us2bfat C.
on 3/3/05 11:17 pm - selden, NY
youll get there babe dont worry i have faith in you ha ha ha eat oranges they help burn fat........ im rooting for you Stacy 232/142/140
us2bfat C.
on 3/3/05 11:17 pm - selden, NY
youll get there babe dont worry i have faith in you ha ha ha eat oranges they help burn fat........ im rooting for you Stacy 232/142/140
IrishIze
on 3/3/05 11:52 pm - NJ
I think I'm full of SH*T too - most weeks I only go once, maybe twice a week. I'm really feeling bloated at the moment too, so I'm sure that's a part of it.... The -99 girl....
GailD
on 3/4/05 2:11 am - Racine, WI
Hi Nancy, Well, if you REALLY think you're full of SH*T (happens to me all the time) get yourself some "Smooth Moves" tea at your local Pick 'n Sav or GNC. Drink some tonight. That pound will be GONE in the morning! Really! It works for me!!! Gail D. -89
(deactivated member)
on 3/3/05 11:49 pm - 'Burbs of St. Louis, MO
BOY OH BOY, I know how you feel! Yesterday, the scale had me down to 265, almost 264. Today, somehow the scale was back to 266. AAARRRGGGHHH!!! Less than 1000 calories a day, 95 g of protein a day, exercise daily except Wednesday...What else can I do? Oh well, I'm STILL counting a one pound loss this week. I'm sure it's probably water retention from that Mexican food yesterday. Pamela -87
Danelle72
on 3/3/05 11:51 pm - Las Vegas, NV
Hang in there Nancy, I'm sure it has to happen soon. I have faith in ya. Just hand in there. I know what a bummer it is. I thought for sure I would be in the 140 by now but nope. I am 158 and I started out at 231. I have been such a slow loser and I get so upset at times. But I know it has to come off sooner or later. I bet by the end of the week you will be dancing for us telling us you lost the pound and maybe even some bonus pounds for being so good and patient. You are doing great don't give up. It will happen it has too. Love Danelle
Danelle72
on 3/3/05 11:58 pm - Las Vegas, NV
ops thand hang in there not hand in there.... LOL
jcordell
on 3/4/05 1:26 am - TX
Hang in there, Nancy! You're doing so well! I'll bet you're gonna have a big drop all at once! The century club is just around the corner! I promise!!! All the love, Jeff -107
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1114 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views