Doctor's Visit

us2bfat C.
on 3/3/05 8:43 pm - selden, NY
its ok ive grown very fond of my new nick name ha ha ha its better then the chubby one lol or well i wont get into my other choice nick names.... you too tara i always look for your kind words of encouragment and thank god your part of my support as well keep up the good work you look simply mahvoulous.... the things i hear lately is i hope you dont lose anymore you look good just like that... what these people dont understand is that im not in control of that im not going to go back to my old ways that got me in the boat to have surgery in the first place... my body will level off naturally i am going to keep up what i am doing eating right and so on and i just siimply tell them that.......and move on.... my friend was here yesterday and said to me my god your sooooo skinny i was like and whats your point? i get a little frustrated but i have been learning to deal with it... i am happier then i have ever been and healthy to boot..... woooo hooooooo Stacy 232/142/140
bunnymorris
on 3/3/05 12:40 pm - Georgetown, TX
RNY on 07/22/04 with
Alright Nancy!!! Way to go! I know you are proud and we're proud of you! That one pound will be gone soon!!! The blood work may just be a fluke--wait for the next one. Well, congratulations, Dear! Well done!!! Love, Bunny -98 and holding
Sherri_B
on 3/3/05 9:56 pm - washington, MO
shoot whats 1 pound when YOU HAVE LOST 99 WOWZZAA way to go welcome to the century club ..
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1114 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views