Doctor's Visit

IrishIze
on 3/2/05 10:24 pm - NJ
I had a check-up with my surgeon yesterday and he was very pleased with my results so far. He said my blood work came back fantastic except for my sugar being on the high end of normal. I was surprised since I really don't eat sugar anymore, but he said it has to do with the insulin the body produces. Anyway, he really wasn't too concerned and told me to make an appointment with my PCP to have my sugar tested once more before my next visit with him in three months. I had hoped to be at the -100 mark, but I was still hanging on at -99...not that I'm complaining!! All in all this has been one of the best decisions I have ever made, and I'm feeling fantastic. Hugs, Nancy -99
Danelle72
on 3/2/05 11:45 pm - Las Vegas, NV
Congrats Nancy, You are doing so great. Keep up the great work. You look so awsome. That pound will come off soon. Love Danelle
Deejay
on 3/3/05 12:08 am - Sparks, NV
that is awesome Nancy!!! bummer about the sugar level, hopefully just a fluke. Its so cool to see you at 1lb away from the century club, I've been watching you every day to see it change! WTG!! Deejay 257/173/150 -84
(deactivated member)
on 3/3/05 12:36 am - Somewhere Else
You're doing great! I'm glad that your apt went well and that you're A-OK! I'm sure the sugar levels aren't anything to worry about... Linda 268/160.5
us2bfat C.
on 3/3/05 2:06 am - selden, NY
Nancy hi i always love going back to the surgeon i always spend a long time there talking to the pre and post op patients... im a total chatty kathy... but i wanted to take this minute to tell you that you are doing awesome and i am glad you are part of my support you truly are a powerful example to me always i got real used to all you guys on here and couldnt imagine my journey without you guys..... im still here recovering from hernia repair which is nothing like the other surgery holy crap today is really the first day im even close to feeling human and not even close to being healed although i think i am... i just lay here with my laptop reading and stalking the boards (ny,july,and main) and i truly get a kick out of all of it.... so keep up the good work and thanks again for truly being an inspiration to me and us all Stacy 232/142/140
deeno
on 3/3/05 2:14 am - Kokomo, IN
What a great feeling to be doing so well. Congrats, Nancy! I'm with you, Boney Stacy. I feel like I've come to know this little group of ours, and I look forward to reading what everyone's up to, how they're doing, all that stuff. What a great source of support for all of us. Diana
GailD
on 3/3/05 2:16 am - Racine, WI
Hi Nancy, Glad to hear your surgeon is pleased with your results. You're doing fantastic! I've been watching your "-99" note, too -- just waiting for one more pound! I almost said congrats to you when you hit -99...but I didn't want to jinx you! You are SSSOOOOO CLOSE! I agree with you that having this surgery was one of the best decisions I ever made. It's actually turned out even better than I anticipated (except for some saggy skin ). Gail D. 252/164/140 -88
Debra O.
on 3/3/05 3:54 am - Chino, CA
Congrats Nancy, You're doing great. hugs, Debra
Traci K.
on 3/3/05 4:54 am - Sullivan, MO
YAY Nancy!!! You're doing awesome!!!
Tara118
on 3/3/05 10:47 am - Trenton, OH
WTG Nancy!! I couldn't have said it better than Boney..I mean Stacey!! You have done incredible and that one pound you are waiting for is driving me CRAZY!!! LOL. It will come soon!! Keep up the great work. Tara 305/190/170 -115
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1114 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views