Size 14!!!!

Traci K.
on 3/2/05 9:12 pm - Sullivan, MO
I found some old clothes of mine yesterday and while most were larger sizes and maternity stuff - I did find a few things that I could wear now. One was a pair of jean shorts in size 14!! I thought - what the hey, I'll try them on. They fit!!!!! Now granted, they had elastic at the backwaist, but still, they weren't tight or anything, they just fit! WOW! I'm also down another pound this morning for a total of 83 lbs. Only 20 lbs to my goal weight!!
IrishIze
on 3/2/05 10:09 pm - NJ
Woohoo - size 14!! How exciting is that??? One of my goals when I decided to have WLS was that none of my clothes would have an 'X' in the size....I'm just about there!! Congrats, Traci - ain't life grand?! Hugs, Nancy -99
threegetts
on 3/2/05 11:12 pm - Rio Rancho, NM
Traci - how wonderful for you!!! You're so close to your goal too - that's just great! Congrats!!
Deejay
on 3/3/05 12:06 am - Sparks, NV
WTG Traci!!! I had the same goal as Nancy, no X or W in my sizes, I'm there! I'm very close to you too with loss and goal, I've lost 84 and have 23 til goal! I'm hoping to lose 15 by May 6th, I'm goin on a chic trip to Vegas with my best friend and I can't wait! That would put me at 158 when I go, I hope, I hope!!!! Good job Traci!!! Deejay 257/173/150 -84 23 til goal!
us2bfat C.
on 3/3/05 2:12 am - selden, NY
wow is right what a great moment to have somthing that fits that we didnt think would... thats wonderful...... i have had that happen i had this outfit in my closet for the longest time and i used to show people... you see this outfit ?? when i get into this outfit DONT MESS WITH ME.... i usually got a chuckle from everyone... needless to say when i finally got the nerve to try it on it was too big and i never got a chance to wear it ha ha ha sucks for me i guess lol but i am proud of you what a great day Stacy 232/142/140
deeno
on 3/3/05 2:22 am - Kokomo, IN
This is too cool! Good for you, skinny girl! Diana
Sherri_B
on 3/3/05 4:43 am - washington, MO
WAY TO GO
Traci K.
on 3/3/05 4:53 am - Sullivan, MO
Thanks everyone! I'm thrilled!! Someone pointed out to me today that only 5 lbs per month to lose to make my goal weight by my anniversary!! Can you believe that it's going to be very hard to even lose those 5lbs each month?!! The weight is really slow at coming off these days. It's my fault, I need to kick up the exercise - but I'm so busy with getting ready to move! I know - excuses!
bunnymorris
on 3/3/05 12:43 pm - Georgetown, TX
RNY on 07/22/04 with
Me too! I put on my first pair of 14s this morning. They have some stretch but I don't care it is a 14! You know what I mean! Congratulations---12s here we come!!!! Way to go! Bunny
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1114 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views