DAILY LOG Wednesday

(deactivated member)
on 3/2/05 9:00 pm - 'Burbs of St. Louis, MO
B~1 oz turkey, 1 oz string cheese L~3/4 cup chili (if that much), 3 oz chicken breast (roughly), 1/4 of large baked potoato (the chili was runny and came long before the rest of the meal so I could eat more chicken) D~Jack-in-the-Box Southwest Pita, 1 taco S~small piece of cake (I know, how awful!), 1 string cheese Calories: 1179 Protein: 93 Carbs: 107 Exercise: None Mood: Pretty good. Went with my mom and sister to see my grandmother and we had a nice afternoon. And although my carbs are high, I'm pretty satisfied with my eating. I've been doing pretty well this week as far as food and exercise goes. I'm hoping the scale agrees! Pamela -86
IrishIze
on 3/2/05 9:46 pm - NJ
Didn't eat much yesterday. I really want to get off of this mini-plateau and join the Century Club, so I'm trying to shake things up a bit. B: Carb Countdown yogurt with protein powder L: Oberto Edge Beef Snacks D: Ground turkey with onion and pepper S: Q-smart bar Totals: Calories: 499 Carbs: 9 Protein: 64 No exercise - gonna walk on the treadmill today. Water: I really water-loaded yesterday and got in 96 oz of fluids. Hugs, Nancy -99
Traci K.
on 3/3/05 4:55 am - Sullivan, MO
I didn't even log my food the past 3 days!! I'm so busy. I have been logging today though.
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1114 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views