DAILY LOG Tuesday

(deactivated member)
on 3/1/05 11:31 am - 'Burbs of St. Louis, MO
B~1 oz turkey, 1 oz string cheese L~1 flat-out low carb bread, 1 serving (3 oz) sloppy joe D~Chinese buffet: 1/4 egg roll, 1/4 cup fried rice, 3 oz of fried chicken, 1/4 slice of cake S~1 oz string cheese, 1/2 cup cottage cheese Calories: 979 Protein: 96 Carb: 65 Exercise: 20 minutes on treadmill. But I also taught school today and did quite a bit of walking Mood: Pretty good. My sister came home today FROM GERMANY. Her husband is in the Air Force and was deployed last week, so she came home for 6 months. The one food she wanted more than anything was Chinese buffet. Apparently German Chinese isn't very good. We also had cake that my dad had brought to the restaurant. Despite all the food available, I did really well with my eating. Actually, I was afraid that all of that fried stuff would make me dump...the grease turns my stomach, and if I overdo it, I have miscarriage-like cramps (ok, I've never had a miscarriage, but I think that's what it would feel like). So I was wary...and pretty happy about my self-control. Pamela -86
IrishIze
on 3/2/05 7:07 am - NJ
Thanks for doing these daily logs, Pam. I didn't log yesterday or today - I wasn't able to get to a PC most of the day. I have been logging into fitday.com today, so I'll definitely post tomorrow....I just wanted to say thanks! Hugs, Nancy -99
Marcy B.
on 3/2/05 9:55 am - West Bloomfield, MI
Look at you Nancy- almost at the century mark- GREAT!!! I haven't posted yet either. ITs been a feeding frenzy for the past couple of days. Yesterday was my 50th B'day.... and we went out for dinner. Then today out to lunch. And what do the waitstaff do when they hear its your birthday? All very well intentioned they offer you FREE dessert. So last night it was a couple of spoonfuls ( or more ) of Rice Pudding. Today it was 1/3 of a chocolate chip cookie, and about 1/3 of a piece of banana cream pie. All that garbage isn't sitting well in my delicate stomach....creating gas to rival Mt Vesuvious...... But...the good news is that I actually did get to the gym today and swam around for about 1/2 hr. Maybe tomorrow I'll meet with trainer. The 2nd 50 years will be devoted to physical fitness.... ( or so I say now) Just wanted to say hi to everyone. Will post tomorrow. Marcy -85
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1114 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views