Hi Guys.....

Vicki Tobergte
on 2/28/05 12:33 pm - Independence, KY
I wanted to check in ,Sorry its been awhile. I was wondering if other people are having the BIG slow down in there weight loss?? Jan. I'd loss 7 lbs Feb. I 've loss 8 lbs Where like the months before I was lossing like 10-15 lbs a month. I don't like this... I can't really complain I started out @ 347 and now I'm 229 I 've loss 118 lbs so far, but I still have a way to go to be slowing down already. Thanks guys for listening.. Hugs Vicki
Denice W.
on 2/28/05 7:08 pm - Wildwood Crest, NJ
I think i've been slow all along i had surgery 7/31/04 and as of today i have lost 88lbs! Not letting it get to me thought, i also was at about 12 to 14 lbs a month but this month it was 8lbs not happy but i'll take it any loss is better than gaining Don't worry i saw a saying on the main board that rings pretty true keep doing what your doing and you'll keep getting what your getting! Anyway it went something like that keep up the good work Denice
Debra O.
on 2/28/05 9:43 pm - Chino, CA
I was always told it slowed down after 6 months, so I wasnt surprised. You didnt know it would slow down? I only lost 2 lbs last month, so I would be happy with the 8 you lost. ~Debra
joniliz2
on 2/28/05 11:57 pm - NORTH HAVEN, CT
RNY on 07/02/04 with
My scale has not moved since the second week of January! I feel like I am losing inches because my size 14s feel loose.. I am exercising like a nut..and still the scale won't budge. I have been a slow loser...80 lbs since July 2nd. I sure hope this isn't the end of my weight loss...I am determined not to be discouraged. Thanks for listening! Joanie
CAROL H.
on 3/1/05 12:00 am - FAIRBORN, OH
Right there with ya hon! I lost 9.5 in Jan. and 7.5 in Feb. But my surgeon did tell me it would start coming off at about 10 lbs. a month. Congrats on your 118, that's wonderful. I, too, am getting a little impatient with the slower wl, although I kind of know what could be attributing to mine (lack of exercise and letting too many carbs slip back into my diet). So I have to keep reminding myself that this is only a 'tool' and the 'honeymoon' is about over! Keep up the good work! Carol 365/245/165
Deejay
on 3/1/05 12:01 am - Sparks, NV
I've always been slow too, 84lbs since 7/19, but I lost 6lbs in Dec, 6 in Jan and Feb was 7. I just hope it keeps at the 6 or 7 range, I'd be happy. It sucks to have it slow down, but I was ready for it too. Hang in there, keep on keepin on and it will come off. Hugs, Deejay 257/173/150 -84
Marcy B.
on 3/2/05 9:58 am - West Bloomfield, MI
I've averaged a slow and steady 8-10lbs per month from the very beginning. I try not to stress about it. 85 lbs is nothing to sneeze at...neither my friend is 118. Keep up the good work! Marcy -85
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1114 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views