i lied

us2bfat C.
on 2/20/05 8:57 pm - selden, NY
thanks everyone ok i know i said i wasnt nervous but now that its tomorrow i take that back....although i trust my surgeon 100 % i am not ready to be flat backed for 2 weeks i have become very active and am very hyper and im afraid i wont be able to sit still and recoop properly i will be utilizing this board fully.... thanks again for all your prayers... oh by the way my boyfriend kindly told me today that i do not look healthy he said my face looks drawn and i am boney???? i was like what the fffffffffffffffff@@@$@*@(@(K that hurt my feelings i said i dont look unhealty your just used to me being FAT!!!!!! who knows i am not going to sweat it im just going to keep on doing what i have been doing and thats it !!!!!! Stacy 232/145/140
IrishIze
on 2/20/05 11:12 pm - NJ
First of all, Stacy ~ it's very normal to be apprehensive about surgery and the recuperation. Try to take it a day at a time. The most important thing is that you give yourself a chance to heal. I'm sorry that your BF hurt your feelings. It's hard not to let things other people say or think about us affect us, but as long as you feel good about your looks and you're feeling healthy, that's what matters. You take care of you FIRST and think about him afterwards! I've heard that a lot of the time a spouse or BF is uncomfortable with a wife/GF's weightloss. I guess they get jealous when their girlfriend is desireable to other men and that opens up a whole other topic!! Anyway, Stacy, you are in my prayers - I'm sure things will go just fine. Make sure you let us know how you are as soon as you can! Hugs and healing thoughts, Nancy -97
deeno
on 2/21/05 2:32 am - Kokomo, IN
Stacy Good luck with your surgery -- I'm sure things will go just fine. It's hard not to think about the "what if's", and it's normal to think about that stuff, but try not to worry. Regarding the "boney" comment.....My husband has lost 190 pounds. According to his BMI he is still considered overweight, even though he wears a size medium shirt, and a size 34 or 35 waist pants (down from 54's!). Many family members have jokingly called him "zombee" or "skinny", and all of them tell him not to lose another pound (he doesn't intend to, but it's funny that he's told that be several different people often). When I look at him, I see the same guy. Yeah, I see that he is smaller and looks trim and fit, but he's the same guy I married, and I love it (and him, too). I think that other people that see us losing weight, especially so rapidly, fear that it is out of control or won't slow down. It is a rapid change for all of us to deal with ourselves---but we have every minute of every day to see it and deal with it. Those that love us only see us so many hours a day/week/month....and it isn't in their face every day. The changes they see are even more dramamtic than what we see. Our eyes and our brains don't seem to be on the same page all of the time, you know? You're doing the right thing--don't sweat the "boney" comment and keep doing what you're doing. Your body size is between you and your doctor. ***Maybe he's afraid your boobs will shirnk!!*** ha ha ha! Good luck, you'll do fine--keep repeating this..... Diana
jcordell
on 2/21/05 4:59 am - TX
Hang in there, Stacy! You'll do fine, and as for the boney comments, he doesn't know what he's talking about! You look AWESOME! Please keep us posted. Jeff -107
Tara118
on 2/21/05 10:09 am - Trenton, OH
Sending HUGE prayers to you for tomorrow. You will be fine. Please let us know how you are. Boney?? I think he meant STUNNING!! Tara 305/192/170 -113
us2bfat C.
on 2/21/05 12:15 pm - selden, NY
you guys are great i am sitting here having a snack because i cant eat after midnight ha ha ha and i want to go to sleep late so i can sleep late surgery is not till 2:30 and i cant have my coffee grrrrrrrrrrrr i will survive..... thank you all for your best reguards and i will keep you all posted xoxo Stacy 232/145/140
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1114 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views