Hair loss slowing down!!!

Tanja Y
on 2/19/05 3:25 am - Wahiawa, HI
I wanted to shout YAY !!!!!!!!!!! when I got out of the shower this morning. Instead of a huge HUGE clump of hair in the drain there was what I would have considered normal hair there. A small little bundle, so small it didn't even hamper the drainage of water. Usually I have to pull the hair out halfway thru the shower but here lately it's been less and less and today there was less in there then there would have been pre-op! I know it sounds kinda stupid, but I am so excited! Everytime I shower I brush my hair beforehand hoping to cut down on the loss while washing. Same thing today, got the normal amount in the hairbrush while brushing but a very very minimal amount in the shower. I so hope this means I'm on the other side now when it comes to hair loss! I've even noticed less falling out and onto my clothes here lately. Sure it still does it, but no where near as bad as it used to! This even makes up for the fact I've not lost any weight in the last few days ~Tanja
NadineM
on 2/19/05 4:08 am - Vancouver, WA
Hi Tanja, I have the same thing going on....the hairloss has just started slowing down and we are around the same dates..... YEAH!! Is right......I had to cut my hair quite a bit it was also getting very dried out. I hope the worse is over.....Hope you are well, and yes, the weight loss is definetly slowing down too....thats ok with me...I am a VERY happy girl Nadine 213/139/110?
IrishIze
on 2/19/05 9:58 pm - NJ
I'm also glad to say that even though the weight loss has slowed, the hair loss has too! At this point, at least it's a decent trade-off!! Hugs, Nancy -97
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1114 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views