DAILY LOG Wednesday

(deactivated member)
on 2/16/05 9:00 am - 'Burbs of St. Louis, MO
Not too great a day for me. It wasn't HORRIBLE, but it wasn't very good, either. B~1/2 ham and cheese wrap L~1 oz tortilla chips, 1 cup chicken fajita mixture D~2 oz chicken breast (fried), 1/2 cup mashed potatoes, 1/4 cup applesauce, 1/4 cup corn S~Hmmm...had a few little pretzels with peanut butter on them and ate several gummy worms Exercise: None, although I did practice riding my bike for a few minutes. Mood: Good. I was pretty busy today, though, and I'm ready to relax. Pamela -84
Debra O.
on 2/16/05 2:23 pm - Chino, CA
B: Banana max muscle Protien mixed with Carb Countdown juice S: Beef Jerky L: One of those carb concious Lean Cuisines (Ate most of it) S: 2 chocolate chip cookies.(oops) D: 4 bites of a ham & cheese quesadilla S: another protien drink (cause I felt bad for eating the cookies) Walked & Ran 3 1/2 miles before dinner. 65 oz of water so far and I'm drinking another bottle right now. So you tell me...why isnt that scale moving. GRRRRRR ~Debra
IrishIze
on 2/16/05 9:44 pm - NJ
I had another good day yesterday and the scale is finally moving!! B: Carb Countdown yogurt with Isopure 0 carb protein powder L: tuna salad made with FF mayo, Q-Smart bar S: some soy crisps with light cream cheese D: 3 oz chili (with most of the beans taken out) S: 4 oz. Carb Countdown FF milk with Isopure 0 carb protein powder Totals: Calories: 622, Carbs: 21, Protein: 82 Walked for 40-45 minutes; about 2.3 miles Got in 64+ water All in all, a good day! Hugs, Nancy -96
cindy m.
on 2/17/05 12:14 am - Trenton, MO
It was a nibbling day for me......even though I was at work......ugh!!!I keep telling myself its because its almost my time of the month and my recent low blood sugars......excuses, excuses!! Anyways ....... B= packet of oatmeal topped with carb countdown AM grazing: had a bite here & there of beef jerky, 1/3 of a Q smart, and saltine crackers!! L= cup a soup with soy noodles and unsweetened applesauce PM grazing: bites here & there of the rest of the Qsmart bar, & crackers, and a lrg sugarfree hazlenut coffee D= oriental chicken salad & insides only of a egg roll S= 6 oz of chocolate carb countdown and a sugar free chocolate (DH gave me for valentines day) Ugh......At work I am usually sooooooo good!!! Fluids didn't get them all in......no wonder I had leg cramps last night!! Exercise.......Just running back & forth in the hallways to pts rooms for 12 hours on work days.........then collapse in the chair when I get home. Take Care ~Cindy~
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1114 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views