New Picture on profile

MargaretD
on 2/16/05 2:37 am - Nashville, TN
I have a new picture up, it is kind of silly! I am almost at a 100 lb loss but have been on a plateau and still have 4lbs to go before I, too, can join the century club. I am fairly close to my goal, so I don't mind the longer plateaus. Also, even though the scale isn't moving, the inches are b/c I have dropped another dress size without losing a lot of weight! I have some more pictures that I would like to put in the body of my profile (like I have seen on other's profiles). Can someone please tell me how to do this?? I would appreciate it a lot! Congrats to all of us for being such raging successes!! Margaret 238/142/125
Danelle72
on 2/16/05 3:26 am - Las Vegas, NV
You look amazing. Great job. You are so beautiful. Congrats to ya on your succes. You have done such a great job. Keep up the good work you are gonna be at goal in no time. Wish I was. I have been a slow loser. But I did get to 70 pounds lost today. Danelle
MargaretD
on 2/16/05 3:49 am - Nashville, TN
thanks! your pics are awesome, too! I have been stuck at 142 for weeks, now. your loss is likely to surpass mine at this rate! what is your goal?
Danelle72
on 2/16/05 4:36 am - Las Vegas, NV
Nah I won't pass ya. I am a slow loser and am lucky to lose like 4 pounds a weeka nd most of the time I only lose 6 to 8 pounds a month. The past 3 weeks I was stuck doing the up and down game. From 164 to 168 and then finally I stepped up my exercise and boom it started to drop. I just got to 161 and we will see what happens next. I think the closer we get to goal the harder it is. But it will happen hang in there. You have done a great job and you will get there. Just may take a little time. take care and keep up the great work..Oh my Dr gave me a goal of 126 but my goal is 135. I would be happy with that..... Danelle
jcordell
on 2/16/05 5:45 am - TX
Wow Margaret! You look awesome! Keep it up!! As for posting pics in the body of your profile, it is easy if you use photobucket.com, and just put the url link wherever you want the picture to appear. Keep up the GREAT work! You're almost at goal! YOU ROCK! Jeff -106
Tara118
on 2/16/05 8:04 am - Trenton, OH
HOLY CRAP Margaret!!!! You are TINY!!! You look amazing!!!!! Keep up the good work. Tara 305/192/170 -113
IrishIze
on 2/16/05 9:47 pm - NJ
Wow, Margaret ~ You look MAH-VELOUS!!!! Congratulations on your wonderful weight loss, and wishes for continued success!! Hugs, Nancy -96
kberkihiser
on 2/17/05 6:27 am - Lancaster, PA
You look so tiny!!!!!!!!! Congrats!!!!!! Kristy B as far as posting pictures in the body -- use html code - you have to have somewhere else to download the picts from too
(deactivated member)
on 2/17/05 8:51 am - 'Burbs of St. Louis, MO
You look absolutely wonderful! Congratulations on your success! Pamela 352/268/200 or less
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1114 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views