All is Good

Monna W.
on 2/16/05 1:35 am - Susanville, CA
I didn't post my results for the Valentine Challenge--did not make my goal of 270 because I am stuck at 275. I haven't even looked at the board for several days. Before my surgery I would read posts by those 6-12 months post-op saying they just didn't have time because life had become so busy. I had a hard time conceiving of that. But now it is happening to me. I have so many things going and involved in so many projects with friends that I don't even turn on my computer every day. Can't believe I have this kind of energy. Went out to dinner last week and I fit in the booth!!!!! This is a great feeling for it has been about 15 years since I could comfortably fit in a resturant booth. On a sad note, my very best friend moved to Whidby Island, WA yesterday. She is closer than a sister. She and her husband had RNY surgery in October and I have loved watching her shrink. We used to be eating buddies, but of late we had become exercising buddies. I will miss her so much! But she is as close as the computer. I can never express how thankful I am that I had this surgery or how much the support of people on this board has meant to me. Thank you from the bottom of my heart. Monna 389/275/150 (hopefully)
IrishIze
on 2/16/05 4:47 am - NJ
I hear ya' Monna. This surgery gave me my life back - there are all kinds of possibilities out there for us to experience!! Whoopie!! PS - I've been stalled too and didn't make the V-day challenge goal - oh, well, there's always the Easter challenge!! Hugs, Nancy -95
jcordell
on 2/16/05 5:48 am - TX
Monna, that is awesome! Glad to hear that you're keeping busy with your new skinny self! But, don't be too much of a stranger! It's always good to see you on the board! Jeff -106
(deactivated member)
on 2/17/05 8:59 am - 'Burbs of St. Louis, MO
Monna, I'm so glad that your new life has kept you busy. That means that you're gaining confidence in yourself, which is terrific! I'm NOT so happy to hear that your best friend has moved away. It won't be quite the same, but now you'll have another home to go to! Just make sure you both have a webcam...you can chat for free, while looking at one another Pamela -84
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1114 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views