DAILY LOG Tuesday

(deactivated member)
on 2/15/05 10:39 pm - 'Burbs of St. Louis, MO
B~3/4 cup Special K low carb, 1/4 cup skim milk L~6-inch chicken teryiaki from Subway, 1 bag baked lays (ate this at 1030am and then 12pm) D~3/4 cup taco bake (flour tortilla, ground beef, cheddar cheese) S~1 slice light bread with 1tbs peanut butter, some leftover strawberry shortcake Calories: 1144 Protein: 56 Carbs: 147...WAY TOO MANY Excercise: Walked to the library, down a hill, and then back up a hill...about 30 minutes, and boy was I tired! Mood: Excellent! The weather was absolutely perfect, and I can't help but feel good when the sun is shining. I bought a bike, and I rode it for a couple of feet, but I need to adjust the seat and the handlebars so it's more comfortable. Too bad I've never ridden a bike with hand brakes before...this ought to be interesting. Pamela -84
IrishIze
on 2/15/05 11:16 pm - NJ
I got back on track yesterday after a few "I don't care anymore" days. I was very frustrated and was doing a bunch of emotional/stress eating. So I gave myself a little pep talk and had a good day!! B: Carb Countdown yogurt with protein powder L: 1/2 of a Gorton's Grilled Salmon fillet (didn't sit too well - my pouchie just doesn't like fish!) S: 4 T ricotta cheese D: 3 oz. chili (took out most of the beans - didn't sit too well with me the other day); 4 oz. Carb Countdown FF milk (after 40 minutes of course!) S: Q-Smart bar Totals: Calories: 591 Carbs: 15 Protein: 80 Got in 64+ oz. water Walked 1.25 miles - I have a sore back so I'm taking it kind of easy Mood: Feeling better now that I'm changing my attitude. I know if I do the right thing the weight will eventually start to drop again. Hugs, Nancy -95
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1114 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views