New Pics On Profile!!

Danelle72
on 2/15/05 12:25 pm - Las Vegas, NV
Hello All, Just wanted to share that I have some better pictures on my Profile now. Take care and stay healthy. Danelle
GailD
on 2/16/05 2:19 am - Racine, WI
Hi Danelle, You look beautiful! Great photos! Congrats on your weight loss. I'm right behind you -- just hit 168 lbs. this morning -- can't believe that goal is less than 30 lbs. away! Take care! Gail D. 252/168/140
Danelle72
on 2/16/05 3:22 am - Las Vegas, NV
Thank you so much. You are so sweet. You look great yourself. Keep up the good work and congrats to you too on your weight loss. I have been exercising really hard this week and seems to be paying off. I am down to 161 as of this morning. Thats a lose of 70 pounds yeah!!!! I have about 25 to 30 more pounds to lose also. Good luck on the rest of your journey. Congrats again..... Danelle
jcordell
on 2/16/05 5:42 am - TX
You look Great Danelle! Congrats, too on just being overweight! Jeff -106
Danelle72
on 2/16/05 6:03 am - Las Vegas, NV
Thank you so Much Jeff. You really are a sweetie. I know I have said that before. Thanks for the compliment. I really appreciate them. I feel so much better getting thst weight off of me. I don't know how we do it. Carry that weight all the time. As of this morning I am down 70 pound. You are doing wonderful keep it up. You also look great.Thanks again. Danelle
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1114 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views