OMG I am Overweight!!!

Danelle72
on 2/15/05 2:08 am - Las Vegas, NV
Hello all, I Just had to share. I am finally just overweight. I don't ever want to hear those words OBESE again. The last 2 months have been pretty slow in weight loss. I am now 163 and hopefully it will keep going. I have really been stepping it up. I have been doing my Gazelle for like 50 mins a day thats 4 miles. My hubby bought me an AB Lounge for Valentines day. I love it. Well just had to share I have been waiting for along time for this. I finally broke the up and down game for now. Thanks for listening. Take care and keep losing!!! Danelle
IrishIze
on 2/15/05 2:32 am - NJ
WooHoo!! Hooray for you Danelle!! Who else but us WLS people would be thrilled at being overweight!! You've come a long way, baby!!! Hugs, and congratulations!! Nancy -95
Danelle72
on 2/15/05 2:39 am - Las Vegas, NV
Thanks Nancy, I feel great!!! Thanks for taking the time to give me some love. I was down for so long and then I started posting and you guys help so much. I wanted to thank you!! You are also doing great. Keep up the good work. You look amazing. Danelle
Deejay
on 2/15/05 2:47 am - Sparks, NV
WTG Danelle! I can't wait to be just overweight, I'm 8lbs away! Good job! I just broke the up/down game myself, its such a drainer! Deejay 257/177/150 -80
Danelle72
on 2/15/05 2:49 am - Las Vegas, NV
Thanks Dee, Yeah it is a real bummer!! I takes alot out of ya. Congrats to you also. You are doing great keep it up. You will be there with me in no time. Thanks again... Danelle
Danelle72
on 2/15/05 6:07 am - Las Vegas, NV
Opss thats it takes alot out of ya!!! LOL
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1114 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits