Non scale Happy Time

Sue G.
on 2/14/05 12:38 pm - Aurora, NE
One of the things I told my Hubby I wanted to do when I lost enough weight was to buy a bike for excerise. Well we brought home my new bike last night. Today it was over 60 degrees outside (very warm for this area this time of year) and I got on the bike and took it for a half mile trial run!! I haven't been on a bike in over 10 years ( was afraid of flattening the tires). So if you can picture this, a 56 yr old women in spandex pants and a helmet riding down the street on a touring bike!! You know what I told my husband it felt so free!! Being able to do what I want to do and not worrying about what other people think or feeling embarrassed becuz of my size. And on top of that working up a sweat and getting my excercise !!!!!!!!!!!! I feel so good ! What a wonderful Valentines present to me !! ... Sue
Traci K.
on 2/14/05 7:04 pm - Sullivan, MO
YAY! Congratulations to you!! I have the same aspiration, to ride a bike once again. We're buying a sulky pull cart thingy for my hubby to pull our 2 youngest behind him, while hubby, our almost 6 yr old son and myself ride along. Can't wait!!
dana W.
on 2/14/05 8:07 pm - fort worth, tx
Well we seem to be on the same page... I 2 have bought a bike ,, but have yet to ride it... I look at it in my kitchen but I'm not on it yet..and we've had some pretty days.. I dont know if I'm scared or what... but its a pretty brand new bike... But thanks 2 u it may not be long now. dana oh yeah congrats to u... u're doing wonderful
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1114 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views