I've lost 150!

Tanja Y
on 2/14/05 10:46 am - Wahiawa, HI
Went to the gym tonight, and instead of doing water aerobics I hit the machines. Then the scale. I was hoping to see a pound or two loss since the last time I weighed in, but to my surprise it was 4 pounds which makes me weigh under 300!! 298 to be exact I was so excited I decided not to wait for my hubby to come pick me up but started to walk home! Thankfully tho he showed up after I'd walked half a mile and picked me up. By then I was starting to feel the 3 miles on the bike, the eliptical workout and the weight training I did. Still feel awesome tho, knowing I've hit my goal of under 300 before 7 months! Now I just get to sit around and be waited on hand on foot........dh and the kids are in the kitchen fixing me dinner for Valentines day and then later I get to take a spa bath with all my fancy bath stuff dh bought me today. ~Tanja 448/298/148
JustHat
on 2/14/05 2:51 pm - NM
That is so cool Tanja. I have to admit that when we met the other day, I couldn't believe it was you. I was looking for someone bigger. I know I didn't say it and should have (time went too fast), but you look fantastic! I know I see your face on here all the time. But, I wouldn't have known you from Adam or Eve if I saw you around post. I am so happy for you. And, very glad we got to meet before I left. Good for you! Hat
Tanja Y
on 2/15/05 2:52 am - Wahiawa, HI
Thanks so much Hat. Even I can admit I don't look like the me in that picture anymore.(the one in my avatar, the ones on my profile are somewhat recent) Just not sure how to change it I still surprise myself in the mirror sometimes too, which always makes me laugh afterwards. You look awesome too; just wish I could have seen those leather pants! ~Tanja 448/298/148 *halfway to goal*
Traci K.
on 2/14/05 7:05 pm - Sullivan, MO
Congratulations!! What an accomplishment!!
Tara118
on 2/14/05 10:06 pm - Trenton, OH
Tonja!! You have done an amazing job and it shows!! Keep on doing what your doing. I am so glad you met your 7 month goal!! (Ok, I'm jealous, you and Hat got to meet, LOL) Tara 305/194/170 -111
IrishIze
on 2/14/05 10:19 pm - NJ
WooHoo!! Tanja that is so FANTASTIC!! You have done so well, and I'm for you!!! Congratulations and lots of wishes for continued success!! PS - I'm jealous that you and Hat got to meet too.... Hugs, Nancy -95
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1114 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views