DAILY LOG Monday

(deactivated member)
on 2/14/05 7:45 am - 'Burbs of St. Louis, MO
B~1 oz string cheese L~1/2 ham & cheese wrap (ate about 3/4 of the half...the wrap was TOO filling) D~filet mignon (about 5oz raw) and 1 baked potato with ff sour cream, a few bacon bits, and a bit of shredded cheese S~1 oz string cheese, about a handful of trail mix (homemade with cereal/pretzels), 1 slice of strawberry shortcake (ff cool whip, strawberries, angel food cake) Calories:936 Protein: 76 Carbs: 50 Exercise: Going to the gym at 7~will walk treadmill for 30 minutes Mood: Excellent. My food went well today, my exercise will be fine, I took all of my vitamins. Kind of afraid of that scale tonight because of my awful week last week, but since we're starting that Easter challenge, I'd better know where I'm coming from... Pamela -84
Debra O.
on 2/14/05 2:45 pm - Chino, CA
B: Max muscle banana protien drink mixed with carb countdown orange banana pineapple juice (yummy) S: cheese and salami L: tukey bacon tomato lettuce wraps S: Beef jerky D: Chicken tortilla soup...mostly ate just the chicken I didnt get enough water in today & forgot my morning vits I did get in a 4 mile run. (Felt great!) ~Debra 270/180 (hoping to break this 3 week plateau soon)/150
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1114 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views